U2 The Virtual Road Live Thread - Stop 2: U2 Live At Red Rocks

Max Tsukino

• Subscriber

These streams/shows/threads are a welcome and needed lift during trying times.  Thank you to everyone involved; special mention to our moderators.  I'm glad we are all able to be here and are okay.  Be and stay well.   

• Like 2

• Community Moderator

Thanks to everyone that joined us here tonight. It’s been great. Take care, stay safe and see you next week. 

• Like 3

• Subscriber

It was sooooo exciting to witness their rise to greatness at that time and beyond. I feel so blessed to have been a music fan when they got their start.

This show always brings back the feeling.

• Like 2
  • Brilliant 1

• Community Moderator

How long to sing this song? Hopefully for a long, long time - and with every one of you, crazy Zootopians...

Thanks for being here for this second stop of the #TheVirtualRoad, and thanks for your comments. This was a very good evening...

Next stop: everybody is talking about... *[MEXICO CITY]* POPMart from Mexico City awaits.

see you soon!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• Subscriber

This was soooooooo good !!

So good that we're actually doing it all over again tomorrow night at 9pm GMT with the EU gang - who are a lot more sensible than me and are asleep right now - everybody's welcome ! 

• Like 2
  • Brilliant 2

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

How long to sing this song? Hopefully for a long, long time - and with every one of you, crazy Zootopians...

Thanks for being here for this second stop of the #TheVirtualRoad, and thanks for your comments. This was a very good evening...

Next stop: everybody is talking about... *[MEXICO CITY]* POPMart from Mexico City awaits.

see you soon!!!

SEXICOOOOOO . I'm gonna be unsufferable. (more than usual I mean). Can't WAIT ! 

• Haha 1