U2 The Virtual Road Live Thread - Final Stop: iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE: Live in Paris

Max Tsukino

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, acrobat said:

I cannot remember without checking which night I went to. Do you remember the night you went to?

November 3rd.

Ps: I had to check.

• Like 1

• Subscriber

Very moving singing from the crowd for the beginning of "One". I always love it when people from a country whose native language is not English are able to do this.

• Like 2

• Subscriber

What a great show! 😎 (..and with "40" during the credits 👍)

As some of you may know already, for reasons I explained in an older post, I didn't see this tour. So, this Paris show was my i&e concert, as it were. It will always have special memories for me. I was living in the UK at the time, and the BBC got this show on air very shortly after the show actually occurred. So, I got my live U2 fix in short order.

Thanks to the site for showing this - I could definitely hear an improvement in the audio. 👍

• Like 2

• Subscriber
14 hours ago, dmway said:

Very moving singing from the crowd for the beginning of "One". I always love it when people from a country whose native language is not English are able to do this.

Someone told me about a great One of the first night in Turin during this tour.
Unfortunately I missed it.
I went the day after for the second night. Zucchero AKA Sugar Fornaciari was U2's guest that evening. A few months later Bono wrote a song for him, S.O.S., "Streets of Surrender," apparently inspired by Paris.

• Like 2