Meadowlands NOON 12/24 Presale Code

bayonnefrank

This is a public service announcement for all us second class members (Breathe and Boots). The Meadowlands in NJ sent me a passcode for the Giants Stadiumshow. The password is ACCESS. It is good starting at noon today, 3/24/2009. Interesting how signing up for the Meadowlands doesn't cost a cent and I getin for tickets a day before my $50 membership. Great job guys!! Who's in charge at U2.com? Apparently no one.

Also be prepared that no tickets may be available by noon. From the Ticketmaster website it appears they will be putting a portion (or all) of the first levelup for auction to the highest bidders. Starting bid is $115.

Also, If you are a Citibank card holder you can buy a package deal for upwards of $533 a person that includes a great seat, 2hr open bar, reserved parking,separate entrance to the stadium and a souvenier.

Hope this is helpful

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You sign up your email at the Meadowlands site to learn about upcoming events. From what I've seen over the years I've been receiving emails you get tobuy tickets first if the group doesn't have a club and second if they do. In this case there is a 2hr delay. Horizon at 10am and the Meadowlands All Accessat noon.