30th Year Anniversary of Achtung Baby

Whiskey187

• Subscriber

I just ordered the coloured vinyl even though I said to myself I wasn't buying anymore vinyl... but I caved. how limited will this release be? it says you can only order 2 copies. edit: the site wouldn't let me use my discount code, any reason for this?

Edited by BigBunny

• Community Moderator
1 hour ago, BigBunny said:

I just ordered the coloured vinyl even though I said to myself I wasn't buying anymore vinyl... but I caved. how limited will this release be? it says you can only order 2 copies. edit: the site wouldn't let me use my discount code, any reason for this?

It's mentioned on the FAQ on the HELP page(https://www.u2.com/help :

Q - Can I use my 25% coupon toward my membership fee or a friend's fan club membership?

A - No. Your membership discount offers are only good toward merchandise purchases made in the official U2.com store and are non-transferable. Coupons may not be combined and cannot be used to pay shipping & handling or tax and there is a limit of one coupon per order. Any unused coupons will be forfeited. This coupon is for select shop merchandise only and may not be used to purchase tickets, U2.com subscriptions, audio and video products, and specialty products via third party affiliations. Coupons are non-transferable. No cash value.

Which has applied since many years ago...

• Like 1

• Subscriber

I was today years old when I realize there were 4 different inner sleeve images. I sadly did not get "the Adam photo" as my image when I ordered the colored vinyl. I do have the original vinyl so I'm good there. For the update, I got the Carnival image - which I love too. I must say, the U2 shop did a great job on turnaround time on this. I've done my fair share of complaining when they take their time, but they did good this time!

• Subscriber
On 12/4/2021 at 4:52 AM, Shannon387 said:

I was today years old when I realize there were 4 different inner sleeve images. I sadly did not get "the Adam photo" as my image when I ordered the colored vinyl. I do have the original vinyl so I'm good there. For the update, I got the Carnival image - which I love too. I must say, the U2 shop did a great job on turnaround time on this. I've done my fair share of complaining when they take their time, but they did good this time!

my coloured vinyl is on it's way. when you say there are 4 different images, is that a sleeve for one of the vinyl? or something else?

also is there a number on your vinyl? thanks in advance.

:Zoo_Cosmo:

• Subscriber
On 12/6/2021 at 3:51 AM, BigBunny said:

my coloured vinyl is on it's way. when you say there are 4 different images, is that a sleeve for one of the vinyl? or something else?

also is there a number on your vinyl? thanks in advance.

:Zoo_Cosmo:

You'll see when you get yours. It comes with an outer red sleeve but there is an inner cover also. Here's a link to a Tweet that talks about it and has pictures.

https://twitter.com/u2songs/status/1466562904724054017?s=20

It is numbered on the back.

• Like 1