2022 Subscribers Gift Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Mark Taylor said:

Is it just me? Wouldn’t you rather have vinyl, or at least the option of vinyl?…

Vinyl would be nice indeed.  Maybe they can offer it in the U2 shop later like they did years ago with the Artificial Horizon album.

:MIA__Anim:

• Like 1

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, BigBunny said:

exactly what I was thinking as we already have the ZOO TV cd gift from years ago. the only thing I'm thinking is I don't think they ever

played So Cruel live?? does anyone know if they did? I really dig this years gift :Zoo_Cosmo:

Answer to be found below, hope this makes the gift even more exciting for you 😉 Personally, can't wait for the tracklist!

9 hours ago, standalonecomplex said:

According to U2gigs, the following is the live performance song count from AB:

[...]

So Cruel (3 times played)

• Like 1

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Mark Taylor said:

Is it just me? Wouldn’t you rather have vinyl, or at least the option of vinyl?…

I personally have no interest in vinyl. So I hope that these kind of packages always contain at least a CD option. But a vinyl option (even if for purchase) is OK for those who prefer it. 

• Like 1
  • thumbs up 1

• Community Moderator
39 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Has anyone who has already subscribed received their 25% off coupon code by email?

Check your account page. It should be added there. If it is not, please use the Contact Us form at the bottom of the Help Page here: https://www.u2.com/help

• Subscriber

Very nice.

Achtung Baby is one of the ten best albums of all time. I can't wait to hear the different interpretations from across the decades. 

Still would have liked to see an Achtung Baby Anniversary Tour, but this will be a nice addition to our collections, I think.

Renewed today.

• Like 1

• Subscriber

Hopefully with a bit of forward planning something can be done to avoid the An Post/customs problems we hade in Ireland with last years offering.

• Subscriber

I renewed the 7th of Januar 2022 my subscription (before the 2022 subscriber gift was announced). Will I get this 2022 gift? It's the first time I have  renewed so I don't know how it works.