Giants Stadium sold out before Boots pre sale?????

BHomis

• Subscriber

Okay, so I paid $50 for a U2 subscription so I could get an earlier crack at tickets than the generalm public. I'm Boots level, so I have to wait until3:00pm, yet it says Giants Stadium is already sold out.

I'm feeling very ripped off right now.

bhomis

Maybe I'm reading it wrong (or perhaps I'm just being too optimistic), but it looks, to me, like the "Packages" are sold out, not the showitself. I'm not planning to go to that show, but I am a "boots" subscriber and I have a feeling I will have the same experience with the one Iwant. Good luck, and I'd love to know if you are able to get your tickets.

BHomis wrote:

Okay, so I paid $50 for a U2 subscription so I could get an earlier crack at tickets than the generalm public. I'm Boots level, so I have to wait until 3:00pm, yet it says Giants Stadium is already sold out.

I'm feeling very ripped off right now.

bhomis

Calm down. VIP Packages are sold out. Not the entire venue. You'll likely get tickets. Good luck.

• Subscriber

Calm down, breathe! The sold out designation is for the VIP packages!! Not for the tickets! Read the column headings again more carefully!!

There weren't enough tickets held back in the presale to sell out the entire show before the general onsale, so you really need to stop worrying.You're going to be feeling pretty silly once you actually get in there and see that you were able to get tickets, I'm sure.

k this is from ticketmaster themselves

U2.com Presale - Existing Members

U2.COM PRESALE SCHEDULE :

U2.com Horizon Members

Presale Begins: Tuesday prior to public onsale at 10AM (local time to venue)

Presale Ends: Thursday prior to public onsale at 5PM (local time to venue)

U2.com Breathe Members

Presale Begins: Wednesday prior to public onsale at 10AM EDT; 9AM CDT; 8AM MDT; 7AM MST/PDT

U2.com Boots Members

Presale Begins: Wednesday prior to public onsale at 6PM EDT; 5PM CDT; 4PM MDT; 3PM MST/PDT

EDT: Eastern Daylight Time

CDT: Central Daylight Time

MDT: Mountain Daylight Time

MST/PDT: Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Time