2022 Subscribers Gift Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber

At the end of the day we’re all just screaming out for new material or just anything new in general. It would have being nice to at least received the downloads, you would imagine no actual physical production is require for this so what really is the delay? Very strange to announce something in January and then nothing and we’re coming into October?  

• Like 1

• Max Tsukino changed the title to 2022 Subscribers Gift Thread
  • Community Moderator
57 minutes ago, alekdome said:

Anyone knows anything about this year’s suscription gift? It’s already October and no news about when it might ship.

At this moment there is no information about the gift (downloads and/or shipping). The best would be to keep checking periodically the site and Zootopia - once there are news you will be able to find it here...

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

At this moment there is no information about the gift (downloads and/or shipping). The best would be to keep checking periodically the site and Zootopia - once there are news you will be able to find it here...

Going by their history i’d say the official site will be the last place where the news will break! 

• Brilliant 1
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber

Hmmm I only subscribe for the presale access. That’s it.

Bono’s thanked us collectively many times for a great life and it would be great if U2 and live nation could return a little of that favour.

if the rumoured tour does go ahead, I guess we are all going to be mightily peeved if any members presale is a shambles this time. Subs really should be guaranteed tickets of our choice at a fixed price point with sticking with them through this annual debacle. No nosebleeds, decent access to GA and no ‘platinum’ variable price tickets please. 

maybe access to > 1 show too.

But then again are subs viewed as subscribers or submissives?

PPS No welsh dates since 360…. Never forget you’re Welsh Edgie Bach!

Edited by doctornickriviera
  • Upvote 2

• Subscriber

We are 9 months into 2022 and have yet to receive the 2022 subscribers gift. Pretty soon the 2023 subscribers gift will be announced. Normally, the subscribers gift is shipped and available for download during the summer months.

I can't understand the reason for the delay, as the band has been relatively quiet since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.

• Like 1

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, BVB65 said:

We are 9 months into 2022 and have yet to receive the 2022 subscribers gift. Pretty soon the 2023 subscribers gift will be announced. Normally, the subscribers gift is shipped and available for download during the summer months.

I can't understand the reason for the delay, as the band has been relatively quiet since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Yep. I am yet to receive the Live at the Apollo cd, let alone the 2022 gift which is part of the reason why i’m really frustrated at the radio silence. The more i think about it the more i believe that the subscriber fee that we pay is purely for the gift and that the band and/or Live Nation probably subsidise the fan club running. There is very little content in there for die hard fans or even casual fans. What have they actually put on there in recent years…re-runs of Propaganda? You can buy the whole lot up on ebay for next to nothing and you have a physical copy!

I keep saying this but to appease just some of the frustration for people then all they have to do is tell us what is going on. Is it really that difficult to say “there are production delays because of….” or “we are trying to secure a better distribution deal but you will get your gift before the end of the year”.

JUST. BLOODY. COMMUNICATE!

• Like 1