• Bono Book Zoo Header.jpg

2022 Subscribers Gift Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

log off from u2.com and delete cookies and cache, and then close the browser... reopen it again and log in to u2.com, go directly to your profile and check if the downloads appear... If not, please try again with another browser...

If nothing solve this, please contact the customer support service using the CONTACT US form on the HELP page ( )- Please use DOWNLOAD PROBLEMS as the subject. Let us know if you get an answer and/or if they solve the issue...

Hi Max,

many thanks for the reply.

Have tried that and no luck, so have contacted customer support. Will let you know what they say!

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, jathomas88 said:

Hi Max,

many thanks for the reply.

Have tried that and no luck, so have contacted customer support. Will let you know what they say!

Have the same problem - tried all of the log off / on clear cache stuff - no joy

Contacted support - not much joy there either to be honest - response is basically you need to renew your subscription

I renewed on 6th Jan this year, U2AB30L was announced on 13th Jan, making it a 2022 subscriber gift IMHO

FAQ on the website states

Q - I resubscribed to U2.com for 2022 before the 2022 special gift, 'U2 Achtung Baby 30 – Live', was announced. Will I still receive the 'U2 Achtung Baby 30 – Live' CD set?
A - Yes. Some people in the brief cross-over period between the two offers, may receive a second copy of the 2021 gift, but they will still, also, receive 'U2 Achtung Baby 30 – Live' as soon as it's released.

I did, as per the FAQ receive a second copy of the Apollo set, but now I'm not going to get the U2AB30L set until I renew again, so that means it's not a 2022 subscriber gift, it's a 2023 subscriber gift ....

I will be renewing at some point later in the year and will get the CD / download then I guess, but all feels a bit off tbh ... 

Edited by Nigel_Peck
typo

• Subscriber

Absolutely fantastic! Great songs!

But... maybe I'm getting old.... but what's with the capitalisation of the letters...?? On the tracklisting and the downloaded files! Do they not understand capitalization rules... It's infuriating... I've had to go into iTunes and fix them all!!

TRYIN' to throw your ARMS around the WORLD

who's gonna RIDE your WILD HORSES

• Sad 1

• Community Moderator
44 minutes ago, alangrehan said:

Absolutely fantastic! Great songs!

But... maybe I'm getting old.... but what's with the capitalisation of the letters...?? On the tracklisting and the downloaded files! Do they not understand capitalization rules... It's infuriating... I've had to go into iTunes and fix them all!!

TRYIN' to throw your ARMS around the WORLD

who's gonna RIDE your WILD HORSES

that can be explained easily... it's following how it was made on the album, back then... this is from the CD:

U2_-_Achtung_Baby-back.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, Nigel_Peck said:

Have the same problem - tried all of the log off / on clear cache stuff - no joy

Contacted support - not much joy there either to be honest - response is basically you need to renew your subscription

I renewed on 6th Jan this year, U2AB30L was announced on 13th Jan, making it a 2022 subscriber gift IMHO

FAQ on the website states

Q - I resubscribed to U2.com for 2022 before the 2022 special gift, 'U2 Achtung Baby 30 – Live', was announced. Will I still receive the 'U2 Achtung Baby 30 – Live' CD set?
A - Yes. Some people in the brief cross-over period between the two offers, may receive a second copy of the 2021 gift, but they will still, also, receive 'U2 Achtung Baby 30 – Live' as soon as it's released.

I did, as per the FAQ receive a second copy of the Apollo set, but now I'm not going to get the U2AB30L set until I renew again, so that means it's not a 2022 subscriber gift, it's a 2023 subscriber gift ....

I will be renewing at some point later in the year and will get the CD / download then I guess, but all feels a bit off tbh ... 

Hi,

Yep, I emailed the support and got a quick response to say I needed to renew already, as i only had 125 days of my membership left...!! (I will renew, have been a member for many years, but it was a bit insulting to be told this...)

I queried this and said I renewed in Jan this year, and that 125 is almost a third of the year...!! 

To which they responded and agreed with me, which was good, but still no sign of the downloads when i have just checked...

What fun...!!