• Songs of Surrender Zoo Banner.jpg

2022 Subscribers Gift Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber

On my account page the Status has been updated to shipped and a tracking number has been provided. But I haven't received an email informing me that the Subscriber gift is on its way.

• Subscriber

The order information says the subscriber gift has shipped. But when I click the UPS tracking number associated with it, the UPS website shows that they haven't received it yet. The tracking number was generated on Friday, January 20, 2023.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, BVB65 said:

The order information says the subscriber gift has shipped. But when I click the UPS tracking number associated with it, the UPS website shows that they haven't received it yet. The tracking number was generated on Friday, January 20, 2023.

It always takes several days for the tracking to show.  The same has happened to me for several years.  It has to get to the sender, be processed and then will have a tracking number.  Please remember that tracking numbers are not very reliable these days.  I often get packages before the tracking has a chance to catch up with the progress of the package 

I'm looking forward to getting mine.  I don't listen to the downloads because I like the experience of putting the disc in and hearing it for the first time. 

I hope you get yours soon!

• Subscriber

Holy 💩! It does exist! (And it only arrived 25 days after 2022! 🙄)

Anyway, those who are still waiting, I hope your copies arrive ASAP.

77DFE806-3359-40CE-BB0B-9DDEDAFAADB2.jpeg

• thumbs up 1
  • Brilliant 2

• Subscriber
On 1/22/2023 at 8:15 AM, BVB65 said:

The tracking info on the UPS website has finally updated. They are in possession of the subscriber gift, and it left one of their facilities in VA this morning and is on its way. 

• thumbs up 1