So Who Wants a Refund on Membership Fees ? (Merged)

Well I like many got screwed during this ridiculous presale and I am asking for a full refund. Respond to this message so that the moderators can see how manyof us got shut out for tickets in Toronto or anywhere else. I feel so ripped off and this has happened on the previous U2 tour.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This site scammed so many people into paying 50 dollars for a membership. Time comes for the Boots presale and in Chicago there is nothing in the 100, 200, orGA sections. Only 250 dollar seats and upper deck nose bleeds. Big scam.

• Subscriber

I have NEVER had a problem with presale and have been a long time member.

Luck of the draw folks. Now I realize it must suck, not getting what you wanted, but in the end, the presale codes do not guarantee you tickets. Plain andsimple.

My family has 4 presale codes (2 Horizon, 1 Breathe and 1 Boots). We all got the tickets we were all wanting and are damn happy.

Horizon - 4 GA, Horizon - 4 in section 113, Breathe - 4 in section 114 and Boots - 4 in section 116. All 100 level tickets or floor.

Guess we were quicker than you.

• Subscriber

Hyperextension wrote:

Luck of the draw folks. Now I realize it must suck, not getting what you wanted, but in the end, the presale codes do not guarantee you tickets. Plain and simple.

My family has 4 presale codes (2 Horizon, 1 Breathe and 1 Boots). We all got the tickets we were all wanting and are damn happy.

Horizon - 4 GA, Horizon - 4 in section 113, Breathe - 4 in section 114 and Boots - 4 in section 116. All 100 level tickets or floor.

Thats right folks, membership DOES NOT guarantee you tickets. What it does guarantee is, that there will be delays on the subscription gift (if it ever arrivesat all), that there will be missing emails (e.g. presale codes) & a whole lot of worry for at least some members during the presale. I'm Boots & amnot too positive about the Vegas & LA presales.

Looks like it's going to be $50 NOT well spent. mad.gif

I am in the Boots presale for Toronto and I got 2 excellent tickets in the 9th row in section 130c at 6:00 pm tonight. This is my first time purchasing as a U2member and I'm extremely satisfied. wink.gif

The seats are really expensive but I was expecting that for this concert.

• Subscriber

dave wrote:

Hyperextension wrote:

Luck of the draw folks. Now I realize it must suck, not getting what you wanted, but in the end, the presale codes do not guarantee you tickets. Plain and simple.

Thats right folks, membership DOES NOT guarantee you tickets. What it does guarantee is, that there will be delays on the subscription gift (if it ever arrives at all), that there will be missing emails (e.g. presale codes) & a whole lot of worry for at least some members during the presale. I'm Boots & am not too positive about the Vegas & LA presales.

Looks like it's going to be $50 NOT well spent.
imageIt's too bad you feel that way, but you obviously only joined for the pre-sale privileges. I, like many others, have been a member in goodstanding for years and have never had a problem with the presale. Of course, I have always gone into the presale with the attitude that I am NOT guaranteedtickets - only an opportunity to purchase if I so choose.