So Who Wants a Refund on Membership Fees ? (Merged)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like this, they give priority to the fans who have been members the longest (Horizon) as they should. There were NEVER any guarantees all memberswould get good presale tickets. I've been a fan since the October album but just joined U2.com this February making me a "Breathe" member. Ididn't get the seats in the presale I would have liked to but again, there were no guarantees and I just signed up in February this year. That's theway it is, that's what I read before I joined. I understand the frustration but please people, no one misled anyone. As a person who tried for tickets whenthey went on sale to the public for the last tour and got shitty obstructed view seats, I am grateful.

• Subscriber

Just got my tickets for the Cowboy Stadium show. I was in the Breathe presale. 1 minor gripe, but it was my fault: I hit "Best Available" on seatingand got 200 level seats at $250 a pop. Turns out "Best Available" on Ticketmaster means most expensive, not choice seats. They state that on thesite, but when you're clicking through quickly to get your tickets you don't read the fine print too well. Oh, well... the stadium site has a virtualview from the section and it's not too bad. Luxury seats. Still... would have preferred to be up front in the 100s.

Pumped for the show! And I can't wait to see the new stadium!

• Subscriber

Just for all those who feel the world is ending or something because Bono just kicked you in the nuts or whatever.... consider this.....

U2 is not coming to my country, and although I am a long term member and in the first group, I didn't get any tickets for obvious reasons.

However, the other day I changed my mind and paid exorbitant prices to a ticket agency for some tickets to the sold out New York gig, for my wife and I. I thenbought tickets from Sydney Australia to New York.

Long story short - I was part of the first presale group, still paid way more than most of you for tickets and will have to travel the entire way around theglobe and eat bread sandwiches for the next 5 months and possibly sell an organ on the black market.....

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU BUNCH OF MOANING ASS-CLOWNS??? I'M TOTALLY FREAKING OVER THE MOON THAT I'LL GET TO GO AND SEE THE BOYS AGAIN, WHETHER I'MPOOR FOR THE NEXT FIVE YEARS OR NOT!!!!!!!!

How you like them apples?