'COMPLETE' The 2023/2024 Gift for U2.com Subscribers

U2Community

• Subscriber
21 hours ago, neasa_vyu2 said:

In the same boat. I renewed last week before this new gift was announced. Really would want the new gift instead of the 2 copies of volume 1.

I emailed customer service yesterday after the new subscriber gift announcement and received a reply within 12 hours. 

" have escalated this request on your behalf to our resolutions team to have order # exchanged to 2024 Subscription Option 1 for 'U2 THE COMPLETE LYRICS 1990-2023 VOL. 2 '. "

Fingers crossed it works out that way when I confirmed my address for the gift in the next 12 months. 😆

• Like 1

• Subscriber
22 hours ago, AndyvanderSteen said:

I filled out the contact-form and requested to send me the book instead of the CD.

It said someone would contact me within 12 hours......... Fingers crossed. I would be very very disappointed if it would not be possible to correct their mistake or if no-one would contact me.

No response at all so far..................

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, ZoostationUK said:

Just resubbed - clicked Vol2 2024 gift, all went through PayPal all ok, BUT the email states Vol 1 being processed and my order does not appear in shop or my profile just the redeem the 2023 WHICH I RECEIVED LAST WEEK!!!!!!!!!!! I do have a new order number though which is something!!!

Every year same chaos. 

If it wasn't for tickets i would have given up years ago, any suggestions??????

Have a look at the date that is processing,it should be 2023.Just scroll up 2 messages,I mentioned exactly the same as you,same exact thing happened to me.Different reference number for 2024.I went back to check in Account Info but not listed.but I pressed redeem button,took me to the 2024 gift with no $ to pay,when I done that it gave me another order reference.Hopefully,in another day or so it will appear in Account Info for 2024

• Like 1

• Subscriber

My account info now says this to incorporate Vol 2 but with last years date and order reference.But,I guess looking at it,the renewal for vol 2 has been accepted and underneath Date,Order & Status the details will appear when ready to ship come December 2024.That’s how I’m now reading it

IMG_8476.jpeg

Edited by gmc
Missed bits

• Subscriber

Mine says the same - there is a post about saying about clicking redeem and will sort it but ive not had the confidence yet !!!!!
Before i saw that message i had sent a contact form to the HELP to see what they suggested

PK

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, ZoostationUK said:

Mine says the same - there is a post about saying about clicking redeem and will sort it but ive not had the confidence yet !!!!!
Before i saw that message i had sent a contact form to the HELP to see what they suggested

PK

I pressed redeem as soon as I renewed.Went back to check my subscription to end had updated to 1st March 2025,pressed redeem and got a different order reference,much like for 2023 when the redeem button first appeared for volume 1.So the screenshot is after pressing redeem.

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, gmc said:

My account info now says this to incorporate Vol 2 but with last years date and order reference.But,I guess looking at it,the renewal for vol 2 has been accepted and underneath Date,Order & Status the details will appear when ready to ship come December 2024.That’s how I’m now reading it

IMG_8476.jpeg

Same here but not clicked the Redeem button yet!

• Subscriber
22 hours ago, AndyvanderSteen said:

No response at all so far..................

Still nothing response on case 38771273

They sow confusion, do not communicate, nor are they able to properly correct mistakes. I find it quite derogatory towards paying members.

Edited by AndyvanderSteen
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber
On 2/8/2024 at 9:47 PM, AndyvanderSteen said:

I filled out the contact-form and requested to send me the book instead of the CD.

It said someone would contact me within 12 hours......... Fingers crossed. I would be very very disappointed if it would not be possible to correct their mistake or if no-one would contact me.

Multiple 12 hours have passed without any response on case 38771273.