U2:UV Sphere Tour Fan Gatherings and Meetups

Thanksandy

• Subscriber
On 2/3/2024 at 6:30 PM, VelvetRebelMusic said:

He is on stage right now! Just did an amazing stripped back version of Acrobat. I am headed out as I DJ at BrewDog tonight but I'll be here for his entire set tomorrow if you happen to come by. Ask for the manager Jason. 

Now that I would like to hear!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Yes, I would like to know if there are any meetups identified for March 1-2.   I am going solo and would like to find some of the U2 tribe!

Also, and apologies if there is a separate forum, but is there a ticket exchange here on Zootopia?  The facebook page(s) are hurting my brain with all the scammers.

• Community Manager
On 2/22/2024 at 5:30 PM, LcMcH3nry said:is there a ticket exchange here on Zootopia?  The facebook page(s) are hurting my brain with all the scammers.
On 2/22/2024 at 5:30 PM, LcMcH3nry said:

… is there a ticket exchange here on Zootopia?  The facebook page(s) are hurting my brain with all the scammers.

https://zootopia.u2.com/forums/forum/354-vegas-ticket-swaps/

• Subscriber
On 2/22/2024 at 9:30 AM, LcMcH3nry said:

Yes, I would like to know if there are any meetups identified for March 1-2.   I am going solo and would like to find some of the U2 tribe!

Also, and apologies if there is a separate forum, but is there a ticket exchange here on Zootopia?  The facebook page(s) are hurting my brain with all the scammers.

On 1/23/2024 at 10:37 AM, VelvetRebelMusic said:

Welcome back to Vegas!!!!

If you're coming to town for a show, here's some U2-related stuff I have happening.

* Daily U2-happy hour from 3-6pm at Hard Rock Cafe on the Strip. U2-themed cocktails and plenty of classic U2 videos.

* Nick Mattera's Achtung Acoustic tribute to U2 from 3-6pm on February 2, 4, 23, and 24 as well as March 1, and 2. This is free to all.

* Hollywood U2 is back!!! February 16th for their fourth show at Hard Rock. The sets have been insane with incredible deep cuts. Tickets are on TicketWeb and the fan password is zootopia for discounted tickets. 

* Not sure if I'll have any DJ sets in February but if I do, I'll share here as they will have plenty of U2 mixed in! 

Also looking for gatherings...  @VelvetRebelMusic is Mar 1 & 2 still on?

• Subscriber
On 1/23/2024 at 1:37 PM, VelvetRebelMusic said:

Welcome back to Vegas!!!!

If you're coming to town for a show, here's some U2-related stuff I have happening.

* Daily U2-happy hour from 3-6pm at Hard Rock Cafe on the Strip. U2-themed cocktails and plenty of classic U2 videos.

* Nick Mattera's Achtung Acoustic tribute to U2 from 3-6pm on February 2, 4, 23, and 24 as well as March 1, and 2. This is free to all.

* Hollywood U2 is back!!! February 16th for their fourth show at Hard Rock. The sets have been insane with incredible deep cuts. Tickets are on TicketWeb and the fan password is zootopia for discounted tickets. 

* Not sure if I'll have any DJ sets in February but if I do, I'll share here as they will have plenty of U2 mixed in! 

Hey @VelvetRebelMusic where is the Achtung Acoustic tribute located?