Jump to content

U2:UV Sphere Tour Fan Gatherings and Meetups


Thanksandy

Recommended Posts

  • Community Moderator
7 minutes ago, DeirdreBell said:

The GA lines (for U2) I've been on didn't require anyone to stay in the line the entire time until the afternoon of the show.  (Because yes, that's madness.). 

You can't know at this time how any line will work, and how it will need to be organized… It's simply too early. What was done in the past in a concert at a stadium or a typical arena may not apply for a Las Vegas residency show at the Sphere – very different dynamics.

For this to work as smooth as possible, everybody needs to know what the venue will require as well as what rules and regulations from the Las Vegas authorities will apply—It demands to be aware that this is a brand-new venue, it will be the first show there, it's a Las Vegas show and not a concert… The fan community must process all this information before deciding what's the best way to organize the GA, so things go as smoothly as possible…

Best perhaps would be to adjust expectations and to wait closer to the first show, to see any directions and rulings from the venue and the authorities, so then lines can be organized as best as needed...

  • Like 1
  • thumbs up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
10 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

You can't know at this time how any line will work, and how it will need to be organized… It's simply too early. What was done in the past in a concert at a stadium or a typical arena may not apply for a Las Vegas residency show at the Sphere – very different dynamics.

For this to work as smooth as possible, everybody needs to know what the venue will require as well as what rules and regulations from the Las Vegas authorities will apply—It demands to be aware that this is a brand-new venue, it will be the first show there, it's a Las Vegas show and not a concert… The fan community must process all this information before deciding what's the best way to organize the GA, so things go as smoothly as possible…

Best perhaps would be to adjust expectations and to wait closer to the first show, to see any directions and rulings from the venue and the authorities, so then lines can be organized as best as needed...

I hear you loud and clear Max. I’m not going till late October so I’m sure the deal with GA will be well established. I was mostly just commenting to say never have people sat in an actual line for three days straight. (Well, maybe not since the 80s?)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
On 7/25/2023 at 4:43 AM, DeirdreBell said:

Are you saying the GA ticket that comes with a VIP package allows you to enter the GA area early?  I don't think that's right.

Yes this is right, it is 100% correct as I bought the package!. The VIP incls expedited entry as clearly advertised and confirmed in my Vibee confirmation as below;

  • Time for the main event: head over to Sphere where Vibee VIP guests get expedited entry for U2’s historical performance
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
3 hours ago, coleena said:

Yes this is right, it is 100% correct as I bought the package!. The VIP incls expedited entry as clearly advertised and confirmed in my Vibee confirmation as below;

  • Time for the main event: head over to Sphere where Vibee VIP guests get expedited entry for U2’s historical performance

Yeah, they also promised “best seats in the house” and a lot of us found out what that meant.

They way they botched everything else, I wouldn’t be surprised if by “expedited” they mean a Vibee staff pointing and saying “Entry is over there! Good luck!”

  • thumbs up 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

I bloody hope not!!! Like everything with this Vegas show, it's wait and hope for the best really, but they clearly state expedited entry which by definition means early, so you they have to have a plan for it. I don't care if it is a staff member just pointing me in the right direction, so long as its expedited and before the standard GA! ! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
On 7/30/2023 at 3:31 PM, coleena said:

I bloody hope not!!! Like everything with this Vegas show, it's wait and hope for the best really, but they clearly state expedited entry which by definition means early, so you they have to have a plan for it. I don't care if it is a staff member just pointing me in the right direction, so long as its expedited and before the standard GA! ! 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣seriously doubt it's worth the$$ you paid just to be on a rail.. the show is on the walls of the Sphere.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
On 7/30/2023 at 2:22 PM, coleena said:

Yes this is right, it is 100% correct as I bought the package!. The VIP incls expedited entry as clearly advertised and confirmed in my Vibee confirmation as below;

  • Time for the main event: head over to Sphere where Vibee VIP guests get expedited entry for U2’s historical performance

I think that's just marketing speak for having a VIP door with a short line to get through security.  If I were you, I'd still plan to follow whatever GA protocol is in place, just to be on the safe side, like as a plan B.  

  • thumbs up 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...