New Vegas Sphere Dates Jan / Feb / March 2024

iinsure

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, TimFid said:

Whilst it is great news that extra dates have been added, just wondering what this does to the chances of a world tour in 2024 - thoughts?

It will be interesting to see what happens. But they are probably reluctant to mount a full on tour without Larry. And if Larry is better, they'd probably hit Europe first. 

These 36 Vegas shows at 18 thousand people per show is equal to them playing about 12 or 13 stadium shows in the U.S.

On the first leg of the 2017 Joshua Tree Tour, they played 18 U.S. stadium shows in the U.S. 

• Subscriber

I am wondering what might change with these new shows, will they drop the SoS section or rework it at all to make use of the screen? 

Clearly the stage design can't be changed, whilst a runway would be good for those in GA and the 100's, not sure how great a view that would be for those in other sections.

• Subscriber

I thought the chances of a world tour in 2024 were slim to none, and the new dates don't change my feelings on  that.  It isn't that I wouldn't love to see them go on a world tour, it's just that I don't think they will go on a world tour until after a new album of original material is recorded and that probably won't happen until 2025.

From recent interviews, it does sound like they've amassed heaps of ideas for new songs - but they haven't written or recorded any tracks yet.  If we are lucky, the band will spend some part of 2024 working on the next album, then finish and release it in '25.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Trilo said:

I thought the chances of a world tour in 2024 were slim to none, and the new dates don't change my feelings on  that.  It isn't that I wouldn't love to see them go on a world tour, it's just that I don't think they will go on a world tour until after a new album of original material is recorded and that probably won't happen until 2025.

From recent interviews, it does sound like they've amassed heaps of ideas for new songs - but they haven't written or recorded any tracks yet.  If we are lucky, the band will spend some part of 2024 working on the next album, then finish and release it in '25.

Yeah,before they announced these new dates I thought maybe new LP next year and a start of world tour,but now I can see Vegas running well into next year maybe until Larry is back for a run,its all set up for a long run and they must be making loads of money,so why not!

but who knows!

• Community Moderator
3 minutes ago, michnron said:

Does anyone know when we will hear if our requests were approved?  Hoping it's before public sale starts.

From the FAQs on the Help Page: 

Q - When will I know if my request in the presale window running through Saturday, October 21 at 10pm PT?
A - You'll be notified via email no later than Tuesday, October 24.

• Like 1

• Subscriber
On 10/19/2023 at 3:37 PM, exodusmx said:

I understand by this image that if you select P1(orange) tickets you will not be under the overhang as that part is not orange.

But I could be wrong.. 

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-19 at 12.55.43 p.m..jpeg

But do we know what row the "orange" starts at? Overhang is definetly  not starting at row 30 as indicated in the previous presale and subsequent onsale. I was in 104 row 21 nite 1 and overhang started at 25 if not 24 - Would be good to know which exact row is part of the orange in the 100 level.

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, nitz1 said:

But do we know what row the "orange" starts at? Overhang is definetly  not starting at row 30 as indicated in the previous presale and subsequent onsale. I was in 104 row 21 nite 1 and overhang started at 25 if not 24 - Would be good to know which exact row is part of the orange in the 100 level.

I'd also like to know if there Is there any limited view from blue section?

• Subscriber

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong. I submitted a request & got confirmation that it was received. I just went in to resubmit/change. The dates I entered only have GA available to request. I thought all levels were available to choose from?