New Vegas Sphere Dates Jan / Feb / March 2024

iinsure

• Subscriber

36 shows! I think somebody has been playing at the roulette wheel.

I first requested tix to go Super Bowl weekend, but the hotels seem higher. So, picked another weekend. It’s great that they give you a few days to change the day(s) you want.

The band seems to really give fan club members a break. I’ve gotten general admission to the past several tours (for the cheaper prices to boot!). Really appreciate how they try to take care of us. 

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, Dougieletitrock said:

36 shows! I think somebody has been playing at the roulette wheel.

I first requested tix to go Super Bowl weekend, but the hotels seem higher. So, picked another weekend. It’s great that they give you a few days to change the day(s) you want.

The band seems to really give fan club members a break. I’ve gotten general admission to the past several tours (for the cheaper prices to boot!). Really appreciate how they try to take care of us. 

Happy to see that this round will most definitely work out better than the first round did last time. Since it is a new way for TM to deal with fan club tix as compared to the "old days" there were too many unknowns - especially with the obstructed views as the venue was not even finished. I am hoping it works better this time around and as a long time sub don't get rejected first off. Had to do Vibee last time for first dates and although I had a good experience it was definitely more expensive.

Good luck to everyone. I went opening weekend 2 nights and as everyone agrees it is a once in a lifetime experience.

• thumbs up 1

• Subscriber

Only tried to get one GA for next week and it was a success. Sorry others had issues. It seems there were problems, hopefully they have it all together this time. At least they know what seats have no view this time 🙄. Went to see The Rolling Stones in 2017 in a brand new arena in Paris- many prime seats had NO view of the stage whatsoever ! It took a VIP with a sympathetic heart to help me get into their area right before the show started. Luckily I hadn’t drank anything before the show  since I couldn’t leave the area during the show to go to the restroom.

I have received a GA ticket for every tour since 2001. Hopefully one more in GA in February 🤞🏻

• Community Moderator
9 minutes ago, noelb222 said:

Heeeyo so I put in for a ticket request for 5 shows. What are the chances of getting tickets for a show? I'm really hoping to get to see u2 for the first time....

Putting a request for 5 shows increases your chances to get tickets for 1 of those shows… be aware that there are no 100% guarantees…

good luck!

• Subscriber

Every time I try to submit my ticket request, I get an error message that the transaction was declined based on my payment settings in my profile. Has anyone else had this experience?  I’ve tried for hours with different browsers, computers and credit cards and keep getting the same message. 

• Community Moderator
4 minutes ago, kingdanielle said:

Every time I try to submit my ticket request, I get an error message that the transaction was declined based on my payment settings in my profile. Has anyone else had this experience?  I’ve tried for hours with different browsers, computers and credit cards and keep getting the same message. 

Do you have a credit card stored in your TM account? Is it up to date?