A Question of Faith

While I'm busy with my Omnidice project. so I tacked about the question of temptation and also with faith.

Don't get me wrong. I was born in a place where multi-religious group banging at my door. leading me to the path of heaven.

Buddhist, Christians, Catholics and Muslims. (ok so I wrote a song for them)

and trying to rewind temptations.( Forgiveness is the key?)

will God open the door to heavens?

so what is the path to the truth?

is there a truth

or there's No Line On The Horizon?

share me your thoughts?

I,m christian so I will comment on what my faith involves.

For me the true is that achieved through the Grace of Jesus Christ. It would be strange to say that I am Christian and believe in a different way.

What I think is that Grace is something that gives you freedom, not profligacy. But that as you said, for me, is a question of faith and not of religion.Religion to me is the man creating his own means to reach God and saying to the grace: "ok get out of my way because I get to God by my efforts".Good works do not entitle him to go to heaven, but is a good thing to do while you are not there. What I'm sad is what will take you there is the Grace.

The man get the Bible and say: "This interests me. Thats not." "Let's add something here. Take other there." This is religion.

The man get the Bible and believe that its the word of God and apply that word in your life. This is Grace.

The religion creat a Personal Jesus. No more the man was made image and likeness of God but God being done image and likeness of each man. One different god toeach different man. This is religion.

One God who became man to show to us who we can't win the death. This is Grace.

The man creates a series of rules such as "may" and "don't may ". This is religion.

God give to us the free will: "can do all things, but not all I should". This is Grace.

A part of the christianism wants to go to heaven through of the saints, other part through of the money. This is religion.

We go there through of Jesus. This is Grace.

The same religion that preach the love of Christ, sometimes kill other peoples, that sometimes believe in that same love. This is religion.

Love and aid your neighbor no matter how different is their faith, culture or way of thinking. This is Grace.

About the temptations:

You accept the bad things that are offered every day because you are supported by human rules as fragile sand. This is religion.

You refuse the bad things that are offered because you are supported by the love of god strong as the rock. This is Grace.

And this is the great problem of christianism. Exit of the Grace and enter in the religious.

I think that you can, and it is good, to go to a church (me and my family go to) without becoming a religious.

Well this is what I think about faith and temptations.

Is that any part of religious being called 'I dont really care'?

But please, dont get me wrong.

As strongly, as I respect someone having faith in something (whatever that may be), I on the other hand lost mine years back. Or maybe I never had one? Notreally sure at this point..

Okay, Im losing point. My view is pretty simple. If there is a God (or some higher being), I think that's great. It's good if there is life afterdeath, if he makes sure that justice will be served here on Earth or some place else. I really, REALLY, think it's great if there is one. But if there isntone, I also dont mind. Im living this life as fully as I can, and the best I can.

So, how do you call such person? The one that is kinda neutral? Goes with the flow in this case?

Is that any part of religious being called 'I dont really care'?

But please, dont get me wrong.

As strongly, as I respect someone having faith in something (whatever that may be), I on the other hand lost mine years back. Or maybe I never had one? Notreally sure at this point..

Okay, Im losing point. My view is pretty simple. If there is a God (or some higher being), I think that's great. It's good if there is life afterdeath, if he makes sure that justice will be served here on Earth or some place else. I really, REALLY, think it's great if there is one. But if there isntone, I also dont mind. Im living this life as fully as I can, and the best I can.

So, how do you call such person? The one that is kinda neutral? Goes with the flow in this case?

God must play a part at some point but then you must play your own part -yourself.

Just be true to yourself and if your actions go against your conscience then drop what you are doing.

The best you can strive for is a pure heart. Do that and you cant go wrong spiritually.

I heared someone say once: If you dont need to call upon God for help then you are doing just fine.

There is wisdom in that!

• Subscriber

It's kind of funny/sad. I was born and raised roman Catholic and after 12 years of Catholic education the only thing I know for sure is I'm not aCatholic anymore. As far as everyone else goes I'm all for whatever helps you sleep at night. Peace