U2:UV Las Vegas Weekly Live Thread - February 7, 9, 10

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, sarahnapoli said:

Quick question about next weekend - for the GA line in the morning - when you get a wristband in the morning with a number, do you line up in order later? Or does that just mean you get priority entry later? I find the sphere info page confusing. 

Thanks all! :) 

I sent you a message that might help explain some things 😄

• Community Moderator
23 minutes ago, dazed and confused said:

Can you send me the same info please Noel 

or better yet... post it here, so everyone who is interested can read it...
thanks...

• Like 1

• Subscriber
20 hours ago, sarahnapoli said:

Quick question about next weekend - for the GA line in the morning - when you get a wristband in the morning with a number, do you line up in order later? Or does that just mean you get priority entry later? I find the sphere info page confusing. 

Thanks all! :) 

41 minutes ago, dazed and confused said:

Can you send me the same info please Noel 

17 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

or better yet... post it here, so everyone who is interested can read it...
thanks...

Here is the email that you will get from Sphere before the show (if you don’t already have it) :

IMG_7194.jpeg

IMG_7195.jpeg

• Thanks 1

• Subscriber

So, answering @sarahnapoli, you go in the morning (there’s no need to to the traditional fan-run sign-in before the lineup, unless you feel like doing it (and there won’t always be one here anyway)), and you will get a numbered wristband based on where you are in the line - completely normal.

You then leave and do whatever you want that day. At 5:30 pm, you will be lined up in order of your wristband number by the Sphere staff. Obviously, you show up before 5:30 to be arranged in order; however, showing up earlier then doesn’t get you inside any sooner, obviously, but it does help both the staff and you get to the correct place in line.

You then stay in the line until you are admitted inside. Then you will eventually have the time of your life. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Max Tsukino said:

it's very likely that the question was about the fan managed situation... which, seems to be a matter of general interest... so, best to post it in public...

Well, if there is a fan-run list, that’s outside the purview of Sphere. The best place to look for any such info would probably be FB.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber

show up in front of the east entry of the sphere the day before the show around 3:00:3:30 pm. There will be a couple people who will give you a number on your hand that will mark your spot for GA. Then, go back to the same spot between 6-8 that night  to confirm your spot again. Then, the next morning, arrive back again at the same place NO LATER THAN 5 AM. I suggest getting there around 4-4:30. You will then get anotherconfirmed number that will most likely be higher than your first one. Then until 8, you hang out in your spot and make friends. At 8 am, you will receive a numbered wristband. Then you can go about your day, but be back at 5 pm. 

• Like 1

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, noelb222 said:

show up in front of the east entry of the sphere the day before the show around 3:00:3:30 pm. There will be a couple people who will give you a number on your hand that will mark your spot for GA. Then, go back to the same spot between 6-8 that night  to confirm your spot again. Then, the next morning, arrive back again at the same place NO LATER THAN 5 AM. I suggest getting there around 4-4:30. You will then get anotherconfirmed number that will most likely be higher than your first one. Then until 8, you hang out in your spot and make friends. At 8 am, you will receive a numbered wristband. Then you can go about your day, but be back at 5 pm. 

At least this is how it was when I went, idk I might be different 

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, dmway said:

Here is the email that you will get from Sphere before the show (if you don’t already have it) :

IMG_7194.jpeg

IMG_7195.jpeg

Yea, just got this email! I still find it confusing - like do people line up in order of their numbers when they return in the evening?? That seems so wild to me haha - like a southwest airlines line? haha 

• Haha 1