U2:UV Las Vegas Weekly Live Thread - February 7, 9, 10

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Canadanne said:

Last Wednesday show tonight!

Wednesdays have had some of their best shows - I'm mildly biased because the show I saw was a Wednesday show, but I think very many of them have really been top-notch!

• Like 1

• Community Moderator
18 minutes ago, dmway said:

Wednesdays have had some of their best shows - I'm mildly biased because the show I saw was a Wednesday show, but I think very many of them have really been top-notch!

Last Wednesday was a mighty fine show too. 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

I'm happy for those who are seeing tonight's show versus seeing them Friday or Saturday this week - being among those attending the Super Bowl this weekend is going to be quite dramatic for the concertgoers later this week.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, AJ2 said:

I wonder how many fans avoided the weekend shows because of the Super Bowl stuff...

It's interesting to ponder. Really, the entire week is all about the game wherever it is. I bet it's already VERY crowded there, but it will be much more noticeable from tomorrow onward.

Edited by dmway

• Subscriber

Curious if U2 sticks with their War set tonight, or if we get more R&H. Can’t lie going through withdrawal tonight after being at the last 2 shows. I literally could go every night and not be tired of this band. I love their music so very much…one of my happiest of places!  Hoping for a Mixlr tonight!

• Like 3