U2:UV Las Vegas Weekly Live Thread - February 7, 9, 10

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, dmway said:

It's interesting to ponder. Really, the entire week is all about the game wherever it is. I bet it's already VERY crowded there, but it will be much more noticeable from tomorrow onward.

A co-worker does the Super Bowl each year. He was quick to ask for tips on getting tickets to see U2 when he heard it would be possible the same weekend.  (Thankfully he listened to me years back and signed up for a U2.com membership. LOL.)

• thumbs up 1

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, AJ2 said:

I wonder how many fans avoided the weekend shows because of the Super Bowl stuff...

I definitely avoided…when I submitted my request back in October I didn’t include to avoid the high hotel and air costs. Now watch, U2 will play something like Drowning Man and make me regret it!

• Haha 1

• Subscriber

While we're waiting for a stream (and because it's a Wednesday night), I'll update you on MTV Classic (Wednesday nights have "I Want My 80s" on at this time).

Morris Day and The Time - "Jungle Love"

(OH, E, OH, E, OH!)

• Like 2

• Community Moderator
1 minute ago, dmway said:

While we're waiting for a stream (and because it's a Wednesday night), I'll update you on MTV Classic (Wednesday nights have "I Want My 80s" on at this time).

(OH, E, OH, E, OH!)

No Mojo Nixon? =(

• Community Moderator
2 minutes ago, dmway said:

(OH, E, OH, E, OH!)

I sold a movie ticket to Morris Day and Jerome one time. Do you know how hard it was to not say, “Morris, what time is it?” 😂

• Haha 1