EDUN

achtungbabyxx

TharostatoS wrote:

Hi UltraViolet Please, do you know if the TShirts that are in the U2 Store are EDUN too??? I am going to buy some, but i need to know this before, for the sizing. Thanks

I really don't know for sure, TharostatoS, so the best thing to do is to check with the U2 store itself to find out but I DON'T THINK THEYARE.

If they were EDUN, I think that the store would market the tees as EDUN or as EDUN LIVE and they are not doing that.

I have more comments about EDUN (www.edunonline.com) and its subsidiary, EDUN LIVE, later on today - includingresponding to Sylviav's comment.

One of the most beautiful EDUN blouses that I have was made in Peru.

ALWAYS FOREVER, ONE - debbie happy.gif

www.inmyname.com

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TharostatoS wrote:

Hi UltraViolet Please, do you know if the TShirts that are in the U2 Store are EDUN too??? I am going to buy some, but i need to know this before, for the sizing. Thanks

I really don't know for sure, TharostatoS, so the best thing to do is to check with the U2 store itself to find out but I DON'T THINK THEYARE.

If they were EDUN, I think that the store would market the tees as EDUN or as EDUN LIVE and they are not doing that.

I have more comments about EDUN (www.edunonline.com) and its subsidiary, EDUN LIVE, later on today - includingresponding to Sylviav's comment.

www.inmyname.com

TharostatoS wrote:

www.inmyname.com

TharostatoS wrote:

www.inmyname.com

TharostatoS wrote:

www.inmyname.com

TharostatoS wrote:

www.inmyname.com

Other than T-shirts, they have a beautiful black and white scarf which Bono wears in a picture. (I can't remember whose poem was on it). Saw it in astore in Ams which sells Edun clothes, it wasn't very expensive.

(Sylvia, did you ever shop at Nukuhiva in de Haarlemmerstraat? If not, you shouldreally check it out sometime smile.gif)

• Subscriber
viv26 wrote:

Other than T-shirts, they have a beautiful black and white scarf which Bono wears in a picture. (I can't remember whose poem was on it). Saw it in a store in Ams which sells Edun clothes, it wasn't very expensive.

(Sylvia, did you ever shop at Nukuhiva in de Haarlemmerstraat? If not, you should really check it out sometime tongue.gif

They also have clothes made with baby Alpaca great ... i jsut saw a shirt online.. beautiful.. probaly thay have it here in A'dam,... Anyway some shoppingafter the stress for getting the tickets is not bad roll.gif