EDUN

achtungbabyxx

• Subscriber

mmm.... the TShirt of the Vertigo tour i bought in the stadium store (official) is an EDUN, inside the TS in the back side it has the label printed. Maybe ican post a pic if you want.

Anyway I've asked to the store about this, but seems they're busy because i have no answer (5 days ago).

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TharostatoS wrote:

mmm.... the TShirt of the Vertigo tour i bought in the stadium store (official) is an EDUN, inside the TS in the back side it has the label printed. Maybe i can post a pic if you want.

Anyway I've asked to the store about this, but seems they're busy because i have no answer (5 days ago).

Yes - at the start of the Vertigo Tour a lot of the U2 tees were printed on EDUN LIVE blank tees but later on into the tour, that stopped and theVT tees were printed on other kinds of tees.

Again, those EDUN LIVE U2 Vertigo tees were advertised as EDUN tees. That's why I'm suggesting that you contact U2 store for clarification because ifit isn't stated that the tees are EDUN or EDUN LIVE, then they probably are made by another company.

Living Positively, debbie happy.gif

www.amnesty.org

TharostatoS wrote:

mmm.... the TShirt of the Vertigo tour i bought in the stadium store (official) is an EDUN, inside the TS in the back side it has the label printed. Maybe i can post a pic if you want.

Yes - at the start of the Vertigo Tour a lot of the U2 tees were printed on EDUN LIVE blank tees but later on into the tour, that stopped and theVT tees were printed on other kinds of tees.

Again, those EDUN LIVE U2 Vertigo tees were advertised as EDUN tees. That's why I'm suggesting that you contact U2 store for clarification because ifit isn't stated that the tees are EDUN or EDUN LIVE, then they probably are made by another company.

www.amnesty.org

TharostatoS wrote:

www.amnesty.org

TharostatoS wrote:

www.amnesty.org

TharostatoS wrote:

www.amnesty.org

TharostatoS wrote:

www.amnesty.org