EDUN

achtungbabyxx

Let us know if the U2 tees that you buy end up being EDUN tees or not, so that we'll all know for sure.But I do hope that you and everyONE in this threadwill visit the EDUN website to buy some of their tees and other items that they produce in Uganda, Lesotho, Tunisia, India, Peru, Portugal and elsewhere in theworld.

I recently met the B-man again when he came through Chicago on the radio promo tour for NLOTH and was wearing the BEAUTIFUL "Tree of Life" tee fromEDUN and he really seemed to appreciate the fact that I support EDUN.

If you go to my photos here at U2.com, you can see me wearing it in the picture that the Chicago newspaper took of our meeting.

All the Best, debbie happy.gif

www.keepachildalive.org

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let us know if the U2 tees that you buy end up being EDUN tees or not, so that we'll all know for sure.But I do hope that you and everyONE in this threadwill visit the EDUN website to buy some of their tees and other items that they produce in Uganda, Lesotho, Tunisia, India, Peru, Portugal and elsewhere in theworld.

I recently met the B-man again when he came through Chicago on the radio promo tour for NLOTH and was wearing the BEAUTIFUL "Tree of Life" tee fromEDUN and he really seemed to appreciate the fact that I support EDUN.

If you go to my photos here at U2.com, you can see me wearing it in the picture that the Chicago newspaper took of our meeting.

www.keepachildalive.org

www.keepachildalive.org

www.keepachildalive.org

www.keepachildalive.org

www.keepachildalive.org

Yes, the "Fish Can Fly" tees that are sold through the Hard Rock Cafe website are EDUN-LIVE tees, which is a subsidiary of EDUN.

EDUN-LIVE tees are blank tees which organizations can buy in bulk (or individuals can buy separately) that are made largely of African organic cotton andproduced in Uganda and Lesotho. (the two African countries in which I have most direct experience. wink.gif)

The money raised by the "Fish Can Fly" tees went to the Wildlife Conservation Society in Africa which works with EDUN on sustainable growing methodsfor its cotton.

Thanks for the question & thanks for supporting EDUN & EDUN-LIVE.

www.earth.columbia.edu

Yes, the "Fish Can Fly" tees that are sold through the Hard Rock Cafe website are EDUN-LIVE tees, which is a subsidiary of EDUN.

EDUN-LIVE tees are blank tees which organizations can buy in bulk (or individuals can buy separately) that are made largely of African organic cotton andproduced in Uganda and Lesotho. (the two African countries in which I have most direct experience. wink.gif)

The money raised by the "Fish Can Fly" tees went to the Wildlife Conservation Society in Africa which works with EDUN on sustainable growing methodsfor its cotton.

Thanks for the question & thanks for supporting EDUN & EDUN-LIVE.

www.earth.columbia.edu