trip to ireland

Guest MysteriousWays

nope defietely no better time then a u2 concert to visit dublin, i remember last time, the buzz that was in and around temple bar area befor ethe gig, everyonewith previous u2 tour t-shirts on, u2 playing in the pubs, the craic was brilliant, and i remember seeing a lot of people (including me) keep checking andchecking my ticket time and time again to make sure it was still there roll.gif

magic times wink.gif

• Subscriber

Dublin has a huge knacker problem (young lads/girls in tracksuits wasting their loves away). They don't need a reason to hassle somebody. It's such anembarrassment tbh. In my opinion, these guys are more dangerous than the Temple Bar junkies.

It also depends on where you are staying. If you are really concerned, you can always let us know where you are staying and we can give you a few tips on whatto expect :)

One thing I notice about Dublin is why the garda don't move on the beggars as they can seem intimidating to the visitors. You even get them on thehalfpenny and o'connell bridges at 7 in the morning for gods sake. I just ignore them as they aren't using my money to buy their smack but the onesthat I am more wary of are the gypsy women as they are the pick pockets so watch your bags when they are around.