What do you suppose will be the 3 next singles of U2's twelth studio album?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering if Breathe will be the next single, alot of the reviews have singled it out (scuse the pun) as a highlight some saying its the best track.

U2 must realise Boots wasn't received like they thought it might and Breathe is a tremendously impressive song.

I agree as much as I'd like to hear MOS on the radio it is too long and an edit would not do it justice, maybe it's best it stays just an album track.

Breathe.. since its been played live and had a great audience response...

Magnificent..

Probably I'll Go Crazy.. but I dont know if Moment of Surrender will be or not. it should, most definitely. if it were up to me, id have that andMagnificent up next. but some people might not get it, sadly. might go over some of the idiot public's heads. people annoy me, lol.

But I definately see Breathe and Magnificent being the next ones..

I can only hope that No Line on the Horizon makes the single, it's so great. Moment of Surrender would have to be chopped down from 7:00!! I think Breathe,

I'll go Crazy and Stand up Comedy would make good singles too.

Has to be Magnificent next. Unknown caller/Breathe/Stand up comedy/I'll go crazy - will have to battle amongst themselves. Maybe They will release one as adownload only single (like they did with original of the species)

I think moment of surrender would only be bought by "U2 fans" the same people who would have already bought the album, same with white as snow

No Line was on the B-Side of Boots so I doubt they will now release it as a single on its own. They performed Breathe with Boots on BBC- That is a good

possibility. FEZ will most likely become one of the most heard songs from the album if they market it to Sports teams, commercials, etc. In order for that to

happen, they would need to release it as the ext single though-