Why this website sucks.

u2zoo24

I am becoming really dissapointed with this website. Do Bono & the boys know the B.S. that's going on here?

1.$50 pre-sale code. From what i've read all over this website the $50 pre-sale code is a joke. People are paying the money to join the website to gettickets and sometimes they don't get any in the pre-sale. Mixed up numbers and all that other crap. This pre-sale and the people handling it are a hugefiasco. People who paid to join this site and then fail to get presale tickets should get thier $50 back. If i paid $50 and then was left out in the coldi'd want my money back. I'd be LIVID. Membership to this website is certainly not worth fifty dollars a year.

2.I have sent email to both Bigwave and Bajagirl asking for responses to a couple simple questions. It has been four days since bigwaves and one sinceBaja's. WTF. Why the hell do you even have a contact us option if you don't respond. I saw Bajagirl had the time today to tell some guy in the messageboards he was only allowed to buy four tickets. (a fairly common question that does not require an answer from someone of Baja's standing. Is my emailbeing ignored because i'm not a $50 paid member. What a rip!

3. Between merchandise and concert attendance I have spent probably tens of thousands of dollars on U2 over the years. That's right TENS OF THOUSANDS. Ishould not be dissapointed by anything to do with U2. You other people can talk B.S. about what i've written here if you don't like it but the fact isI have been a heavy supporter of U2 for decades both as a fan and as an investor and i am dissapointed..

Do away with the pre-sale and start printing tickets with peoples picture on them. That's the only universial solution to this ticket selling ABOMINATION.

• Subscriber

Hello,

I got GA tickets during the pre-sale no problem... I got 2 tix for Chicago. And I can use my presale code again to get two more tickets for Dallas.

So I'm happy.

Sorry you couldn't get pre-sale tickets... with all the tickets from the stadium, those scalpers won't make nearly as much money.... two stadium showsis like the equivalent of four shows in an arena.

What city where you trying to get tickets for, may I ask? Maybe someone here can help you out?

yoshitownsend wrote:

Hello,

I got GA tickets during the pre-sale no problem... I got 2 tix for Chicago. And I can use my presale code again to get two more tickets for Dallas.

So I'm happy.

Sorry you couldn't get pre-sale tickets... with all the tickets from the stadium, those scalpers won't make nearly as much money.... two stadium shows is like the equivalent of four shows in an arena.

What city where you trying to get tickets for, may I ask? Maybe someone here can help you out?

Don't know if you read my post but i will not buy the pre-sale code. I've spent enough already. I'm not going to spend another fifty to join awebsite si I MIGHT be able to purchase pre sale tickets. I'm sounding off for all the hundreds of people i've seen on here who've been left out inthe cold with thier pre-sale code.

u2zoo24 wrote:

Do away with the pre-sale and start printing tickets with peoples picture on them. That's the only universial solution to this ticket selling ABOMINATION.

Yada, Yada, Yada......

I loved the presale as I got all the tickets that I wanted without having to fight for them at the same time as the scummy general public. If subscribers onhere didn't get the tickets they wanted then they are probably idiots who shouldn't be allowed to own a computer and need to be kept indoors away fromdecent members of society such as myself.

I'll wager that you are you Batman by night fighting for truth and justice for the common man?

Native Son wrote:

u2zoo24 wrote:

Yada, Yada, Yada......

I loved the presale as I got all the tickets that I wanted without having to fight for them at the same time as the scummy general public. If subscribers on here didn't get the tickets they wanted then they are probably idiots who shouldn't be allowed to own a computer and need to be kept indoors away from decent members of society such as myself.

I'll wager that you are you Batman by night fighting for truth and justice for the common man?

I don't even have to insult you. Your idiotic comments do that for you.

Scummy general public?

Decent members of society? (becuase you think you know how to use a computer better than others?)

You joined the website like what two days ago? Once you've been here for a while maybe you'll understand what the hell i'm talking about jackass.

Thanks for the comments Stalin. Why don't ya go burn another cross in your yard.

u2zoo24 wrote:

You joined the website like what two days ago? Once you've been here for a while maybe you'll understand what the hell i'm talking about jackass.

Thanks for the comments Stalin. Why don't ya go burn another cross in your yard.

Yeah, like I'd never heard of U2.com until 2 days ago. Thought I would join up just to get presale tix. LOL

Oh, and BTW I don't have to justify my U2 history to you jerk but I will wager it is far greater than yours.

Fair point, don't pay the $50 but stop whingeing about tickets as you have no right to them. Leave all that to the real fans and paying members. I got allthe presale tix I needed with my Horizon code. Did I get that for being a 2 day member?

Now run along as boy wonder Robin is knocking at your door and he wants you to play out with him.

Your ranking says NUMB.

Which means you have made very few posts or have only been a member for a little amount of time. I can read jackass.

Comments like "scummy general public" and "Decent like me" are what we call generalized racism.

Love how you only reposted PART of my comments. Nothing to say about your racist b.s. comments?

I've been to 11 live shows at a cost of thousands and thousands. I have 60 + official cd's. 20+ posters 10+ t-shirts and hundreds of other itemsincluding tapes,vinyl,special editions,hats,calenders,books,condoms,snow globes,tour books and pins. I've gone through several copys of the same albums. Ihave owned Rattle and Hum and other albums over the years in every format repeatedly. My first introduction to U2 came in 1983, some 9 albums ago. I don'tthink my loyalty to U2 is in question. I THINK I SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO CRITICIZE THIER WEBSITE CONSIDERING WE ALL PAID FOR IT.

Also I love how you call me Batman and then act like a cop for the U2 website. Some 70 people have viewed this thread and your the only one who decided toattack me. HYPOCRITE!

Real tough behind your monitor eh?

• Subscriber

Hold on a second

I just checked my PM messages and have NO messages from you. None, and everyone on here knows I answer ALL my messages unless they are rude. If you emailedthen I have no clue to what address you sent it to, because the only way to contact me is via PM. If you used the Contact Us option that goes directly to Technot me or Bigwave.

Now, you need to calm down and follow the rules of the forum. I don't care if you are mad, disappointed or what, but treating anyone on here in such adisrespectful manner is not going to be tolerated.

Are you allowed to criticize the website? yeah you are. As long as it is in an appropriate manner. There is a lot of criticizing on here, you can read itanywhere, and we don't remove it unless it violates the TOS.

And NativeSon might not be real tough behind his monitor, but guess what...I am.

Baja