Album out in stores in Australia today!!

zlatucka

Hey!! image

I was so excited that it was advertised that the album would be out here tomorrow...but under the sneaking suspicion that some stores put albums on the racksthe day before, i went and checked my nearest JB HiFi out and sure enough it was out on the shelves, hurrahimage!! so now i OWN a copy of the album and have been listening to it for hours!!

P.S it's late night shopping night here, so go and get a copy!! NOW!!!! image

I went into JB HiFi this morning and got myself a copy of the digipack version with the fold out poster. Interestingly, they had some of the limited edition

boxsets (which could be mistaken for tombstones), but recently on their website they said they couldn't get these in until March 6... They were something

like $120, and I believe the DVD was NTSC, but I've got mine ordered from Amazon.co.uk for less than $50AU, including shipping.

they didn't have the boxset in the store i was at, which i really wanted, but couldn't wait as i wanted the album in my hands there and then, so ibought the digipack too!! yeah their website did say that, i was worried they wouldn't have the album either, shipping probs or something. But the album ishere and i love it!!

It says that the digipack is limited edition too? is that just some kind of marketing or is it really limited edition?

I am listening to my limited edition album as I type...out today in Oz...I am speechless...it is so much more than I expected...what is all this talk fromreviewers about the new songs not being anthemic...I can hear the crowd singing every word in my head...Magnificent and Moment of Surrener are justbeautiful...I have tears in my eyes...I have no words left but to keep on listening

Love you U2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just received mine (the deluxe set)

it's definatly bigger than i expected but it is again beautifully packaged.

i have heard the album many times already. my favs are:

breathe, magnificent & white as snow

i really do not like get on your boots, unknown caller and cedars.