Here to eat crow....

walkon274

Well I pretty much blasted this site as a Boots member. Then the NYC2 presale opened at 6 yesterday. Easily able to get 2 GA's and 2 really good seats insection 111 at Giants Stadium for a friend of mine and his gf, who have never seen U2. I apologize for taking my frustration during this entire process out onother people on this site.

U2, New York, Friday night, opportunity to get as close as I want - must say, gotta give my props to the presale.

(Eats his humble pie for dessert)

walkon274 wrote:

Well I pretty much blasted this site as a Boots member. Then the NYC2 presale opened at 6 yesterday. Easily able to get 2 GA's and 2 really good seats in section 111 at Giants Stadium for a friend of mine and his gf, who have never seen U2. I apologize for taking my frustration during this entire process out on other people on this site.

U2, New York, Friday night, opportunity to get as close as I want - must say, gotta give my props to the presale.

(Eats his humble pie for dessert)

Well done and good for you...This site works well and I think the Band and this site has done an awesome job with making most happy...I have seen most Bootmembers get what they want....

That NYC show is gonna be awesome....Enjoy....