Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Friendlies a new zoo

Recommended Posts

yep and the police have been informed........dublin to be emptied from tonight until saturday......lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cathkel wrote:

OMG Bash,, i didn't realise you were coming too,LOL

unfortunatly i was not invited *sniffs*..........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

basher1 wrote:

cathkel wrote:

OMG Bash,, i didn't realise you were coming too,LOL

unfortunatly i was not invited *sniffs*..........

 

Mr Basher is cordially invited to stand outside HMV in the pissing rain for the No Line On The Horizon midnight albumlaunch, must bring Voddy as entrance ticket

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cathkel wrote:

basher1 wrote:

cathkel wrote:

OMG Bash,, i didn't realise you were coming too,LOL

unfortunatly i was not invited *sniffs*..........

 

Mr Basher is cordially invited to stand outside HMV in the pissing rain for the No Line On The Horizon midnight album launch, must bring Voddy as entrance ticket

 

With Mary and Dawn in attendance as well you might have to request Basher take more than one bottle...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cathkel wrote:

Morining all,,,,

 

Mary, Dawn we're almost there,,,woohoo..

Hi Marie.. yep.. I'm all sorted.. got tonight off work, cos I have to set off at 4am to the airport!! Sooooo looking forward to meeting ya..image

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

edgesmate wrote:

cathkel wrote:

basher1 wrote:

cathkel wrote:

OMG Bash,, i didn't realise you were coming too,LOL

unfortunatly i was not invited *sniffs*..........

 

Mr Basher is cordially invited to stand outside HMV in the pissing rain for the No Line On The Horizon midnight album launch, must bring Voddy as entrance ticket

 

With Mary and Dawn in attendance as well you might have to request Basher take more than one bottle...
You're getting to be a little cheeky Miss Jamie!!! :)

 

How's it going in Aussieland, hun??

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With Mary and Dawn in attendance as well you might have to request Basher take more than one bottle...

You're getting to be a little cheeky Miss Jamie!!! :)

 

How's it going in Aussieland, hun??

 

 

 

Hey Dawn,.. me... cheeky.. never...

Things are pretty good in Aussie Land, managed to pick a few more shifts up at work this week.

However next week is a different story...

How are you, enjoying your day off are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've only got 2 shifts next week

Monday n Tuesday... not sure what shifts I have the week after that

I'll more the likely get called in anyways...

Was supposed to have tomorrow off but got a call in, Head Office is in tomorrow as well...

 

Could prove interested :P

 

O, how's dad?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.