Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Friendlies a new zoo

Recommended Posts

basher1 wrote:

tracy c wrote:

Hi, Lara, so you had to change your username???? How are things at u2star.com? I haven't checked in a while there?

 

Mary, flashing red envelope????? How did u manage that?

 

Marie, no tatoos for me....I'm to chicken to do it! But if I did, I would have bono tattood somewhere on me in a safe place....

 

Hi, Uncle Bash...

 

Everyone, we are skyping today at 5:15 pm my time....would do me some good I do believe....

 

And Clare, get your arse in here! Of course you can enter....as long as you can put up with our sense of humor....this is a rowdy bunch!

Hey Tracy........

 

what time is that in uk time....yeah yeah im thick......lol

 

That would be 10:15 pm your time and 5:15 pm my time....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, it just shows the link where I tried to post my siggy...I posted it from photobucket and I removed the quotation marks likeu had to in the old zoo...what did I do wrong/???

image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tracy c wrote:

 

And Clare, get your arse in here! Of course you can enter....as long as you can put up with our sense of humor....this is a rowdy bunch!

think i got a good idea of how it is here after being dragged into the 'between zoo' facebook madness the other night.

 

I was an innocent party of course wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tracy c wrote:

Okay, it just shows the link where I tried to post my siggy...I posted it from photobucket and I removed the quotation marks like u had to in the old zoo...what did I do wrong/???

eek.gif

God only knows- I've had the same probs all day. Doin my head in!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tracy c wrote:

basher1 wrote:

tracy c wrote:

Hi, Lara, so you had to change your username???? How are things at u2star.com? I haven't checked in a while there?

 

Mary, flashing red envelope????? How did u manage that?

 

Marie, no tatoos for me....I'm to chicken to do it! But if I did, I would have bono tattood somewhere on me in a safe place....

 

Hi, Uncle Bash...

 

Everyone, we are skyping today at 5:15 pm my time....would do me some good I do believe....

 

And Clare, get your arse in here! Of course you can enter....as long as you can put up with our sense of humor....this is a rowdy bunch!

Hey Tracy........

 

what time is that in uk time....yeah yeah im thick......lol

 

That would be 10:15 pm your time and 5:15 pm my time....
ok no promises but i'll try and be around.smile.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifbanana.gif
tracy c wrote:

Okay, it just shows the link where I tried to post my siggy...I posted it from photobucket and I removed the quotation marks like u had to in the old zoo...what did I do wrong/???

eek.gif

banana.gifIM DANCING FORYOU!!!!!!!!!!........banana.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

badgirl56 wrote:

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
tracy c wrote:

Okay, it just shows the link where I tried to post my siggy...I posted it from photobucket and I removed the quotation marks like u had to in the old zoo...what did I do wrong/???

image

image

IM DANCING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!........
image

 

Don't do the happy dance yet cuz I haven't figured out my siggy......But I do like your dancing bananas!!! image

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Barry, did you already manage to get a thread locked!!!?????

 

image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tongue.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif
clare74 wrote:

tracy c wrote:

 

And Clare, get your arse in here! Of course you can enter....as long as you can put up with our sense of humor....this is a rowdy bunch!

think i got a good idea of how it is here after being dragged into the 'between zoo' facebook madness the other night.

 

I was an innocent party of course rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

tongue.gifNo was ME whi isinnocent!!!!!!!!rolleyes.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.