Friendlies a new zoo

Will ya feck off Mary..........I don't know if she has or not. It's just that if I cause trouble anywhere I want it to be traced back to me so I getfull credit for it image

hahahahahahaha.................how's ya weekend Mary?

I'm just over on FB talking to dawnie........

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

********************* cooooeeeeeeeeeeee Maryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy**************************

Stay up here Mary............it's not too bad...............don't be a sh1thouse and leave me here...........don't leave me......Mary comeback..........i've got B&J Cookie Dough ice cream..................

Dont leave me *************** voice echos around empty Friendlies **********************

************* posted by Liverpool Liz ffs *****************

• Subscriber

Hi everyone! My feckin broadband line's been snapped again (it's a loooong story) - I've persuaded it to join back together out on the street, butif the wind blows in the wrong direction I'll be cut off again!! ARGH!

You'd think I'd have something more important to say in, what could be, my last thread for a while! Err, nope!

Hope all friendlies are well XX

• Subscriber

hey to all the friendlies.. sorry I've not been around lately x Having loads of probs.. normal service will be resumed asap... image

Thanks for all the messages, Kat.. I will get back to you x

Love to everyone else x x x

• Subscriber

I'm a nervous wreck again, Marie!! I've only just recovered from last week (it feels like MONTHS ago now though!)

Guess I'll be going for the max -- is it 4? Will you do so as well? X