Paid members with no access

u2incomplete

Hi folks, I'd like to know who is still not able to enter the paid forum?

I'm a paid member and after 5 weeks my problem has still not be fixed. Did you get assistance from u2.com technicians? Just curious.

I'm sure Baja told them about me more times but ehy i'm still here and I can't enjoy. I suspect u2.com has something against me! roll.gif

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

u2incomplete wrote:

Hi folks, I'd like to know who is still not able to enter the paid forum?

I'm a paid member and after 5 weeks my problem has still not be fixed. Did you get assistance from u2.com technicians? Just curious.

I'm sure Baja told them about me more times but ehy i'm still here and I can't enjoy. I suspect u2.com has something against me!
roll.gif

I think last week bajagirl said if you are still having problems to pm her.

same here... locked out, left out, oh, so lonely. no one cares. i'm being prescribed major drugs for my depression.the doctors just don't understandohwell.gif my bono doll is TOTALLY worn out from overusage bcs i don't havethe bono folder to alleviate my excessive lemony need. i demand u2.com supply me with another, pronto.

panic.gifpanic.gifpanic.gifpanic.gifLET US IN!!!!!!!!!panic.gifpanic.gifpanic.gifpanic.gif

If you have a free account and a paid for account that you access from the same computer then you need to delete all your cookies before trying to login againwith your paid for username and password. See if this helps it did for me.