child age

ANCUTA

Hi!I'm from Romania and me and my boyfriend will go to Paris on U2 concert and we have a 5 year child.We would like to know if we can bring her with us tothe concert..if the children are alloweded to the concert.And if they are, we have to buy a ticket for her or not?Please..if somebody can help us with theseinformations !!!we are somekind of desperate because we want to see the concert but we can't let our child alone during the concert....cry.gifPLEASE HELP US!!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never heard of an age limit for concerts, but you should think about your child first. 5 is young, will she beable to tolerate the crowd, the loud music, the jumping and screaming? Will she be able to stay awake through the show?

Is there no one who can care for her while you go to the concert?

lostangeleyes wrote:

I've never heard of an age limit for concerts, but you should think about your child first. 5 is young, will she be able to tolerate the crowd, the loud music, the jumping and screaming? Will she be able to stay awake through the show?

Is there no one who can care for her while you go to the concert?

I don't know of any age limit....yet 5 years old at a Rock Show? Yes, its U2 and should be pretty tame in the sense of people being "nice" yetwould you bring your 5 around 70 thousand people in an enclosed place? Plus at least here in the States the band will hit the stage around 9 ish...the concertis two hours...maybe past bed time...And LOUD MUSIC...U2's shows are the loudest around...

Your five year old will not remember this...I would say too young, but you are the parent...

• Subscriber

You definitely need a ticket for the kid. Also get some good earplugs. The sound could damage the kid's hearing for good. Also, stay away from the standingarea.

Ragoo wrote:

You definitely need a ticket for the kid. Also get some good earplugs. The sound could damage the kid's hearing for good. Also, stay away from the standing area.

I still think five years old is way to young, but its your kid...no ear protection is child abuse...This is going to be a very loud show....

Good luck...

You should contact the venue and ask if there is a minimum age admittance. And she would need a ticket alright.

I have a friend who is quite short so I kinda experienced how it would be like to take a child to a concert. You always have to face the crowd at some stageand it can be very suffocating for them.

I´d think of an alternative solution such as asking someone to mind her in Romania while I´m away.

I would also say that please consider your fellow "adult fan"...if your very young child gets scared and/or cranky/tired and starts a scene it takesaway from others...

Please consider other options...

I would also say that please consider your fellow "adult fan"...if your very young child gets scared and/or cranky/tired and starts a scene it takesaway from others...

Please consider other options...

Thank you very much,guys,for advises...we will think about it and may be we give up the idea of taking her to the concert.Anyway,we wanted to take her with usfor Disneyland.That was the major idea,but we have nobody to look up for her during the concert.So...we will have to let her home..That's it..Thank youagain for you responses.