Italy earthquake ! ask U2 donate redzone proceeds !

JOSHUAVI

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi from Rome, here!! It's a real disaster!

I rolled like a rolling stone :D in my bed last night, the earthquake lasted 20 seconds.

Honestly, we are strong enough to go through this hard time, we don't need u2's help in this way, how much money can be raised with the red zone? Notso much, here you have to rebuild a city, it's so expensive. Leave the Red Zone to Africa.

U2 can help in other ways if they want.

Thanks for your nice words.

Ciao.. hi...

i thing.. i guess that instead. almost 1 million euro ( it could be the proceeds from the redzone)

are a lot's of money.... and also U2 have just decided to donate 9 million euro for charity.

so why don't give a poart of this donation to Italy earthquake.

yes we are strong brother... we know grin.gif

with sympathy and sadness

• Subscriber

JOSHUAVI wrote:

Hi guys...

i'm here to ask u2 to donate the Milan's redzone proceeds to Italy earthquake ! please help me to this cause.

thanx all !

Hi,

i'm from Rome...so this is a real big disaster. So many people in the world needs a help, but now, in this moment, we need, we really need, all people wholive in Abruzzo need a little help. Even one cent can be important!

I hope that U2 think about it!

Please help Italy, we really need you!

Anyway, donate the Milan's redzone proceeds to Italy earthquake!

Francesco

JOSHUAVI wrote:

Hi guys...

i'm here to ask u2 to donate the Milan's redzone proceeds to Italy earthquake ! please help me to this cause.

thanx all !

I hope they do something. I stayed awake all night watching the news. I knew I had to drop my daughter at the airport which meant I had to leave by 4:30 AM so I just couldn't stop freaking out over it. This same daughter is vacationing there in June. I was a wreck over it. I turned on Unknown Caller, I swear to God, everytime an album comes out there is just some song on it that I relate to an event. 3:33 When the numbers fell off the clockface. I spent most of last night just praying for all of you. Peace.