Christianity in the new album

prksoda00 wrote:

acrobat82 wrote:

Panth wrote: Actually people like you threaten the freedom to worship whatever God we choose in this country, people like you are the real threat, and are the real intolerance and hatred that destroy this country.

So yes, by your hate speech you are threatening anyone who has a faith or a religion of some kind.

So you believers are all tolerant with non-belief then? You have never called atheists anything but respectful names? You all think atheists deserve as much respect as any believer, right? You wouldn't try to change the way that atheists think, I hope, or try to convert them to your way of thinking? You realize their views are just as valid as yours? I hope that's the case since you're demanding LIfe Factory treat you with such kid-gloves.

I think what Panth is saying is that, LF acting just like the people she is denigrating. Shes been asked about that, but she won't reply, well she did but she just freaked out more and called me names and tried to insult me lol.. Thats pretty much her M.O. when confronted about anything though.
That's exactly what I've been saying. And since you said what I'm saying, I don't have to repeat it.

And yes, I'm fine with people believing what they want to believe.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

prksoda00 wrote:

acrobat82 wrote:

Panth wrote: Actually people like you threaten the freedom to worship whatever God we choose in this country, people like you are the real threat, and are the real intolerance and hatred that destroy this country.

So yes, by your hate speech you are threatening anyone who has a faith or a religion of some kind.

So you believers are all tolerant with non-belief then? You have never called atheists anything but respectful names? You all think atheists deserve as much respect as any believer, right? You wouldn't try to change the way that atheists think, I hope, or try to convert them to your way of thinking? You realize their views are just as valid as yours? I hope that's the case since you're demanding LIfe Factory treat you with such kid-gloves.

I think what Panth is saying is that, LF acting just like the people she is denigrating. Shes been asked about that, but she won't reply, well she did but she just freaked out more and called me names and tried to insult me lol.. Thats pretty much her M.O. when confronted about anything though.
That's exactly what I've been saying. And since you said what I'm saying, I don't have to repeat it.

And yes, I'm fine with people believing what they want to believe.

• Subscriber

yes Panth, we are all hearing the same thing and coming to the same conclusions.

and something other Soda and me dont know is the history of Life with you guys.

so I guess time will tell the story now with her.

and hopefully Soda, you understand for now??

Kitty Chan wrote:

yes Panth, we are all hearing the same thing and coming to the same conclusions.

I don't even know the history with her beyond what, she had a problem with another user named sharkgoddess?

Seriously, its like some odd thing amongst her and various other people, she's accused people of stalking her and attacking her, other people accused Lifeof assault and whatever odd else.

HOnestly, its the most bizarre back and forth I've ever seen on Zootopia. And I saw the Ritooli debacle.

Kitty Chan wrote:

I don't even know the history with her beyond what, she had a problem with another user named sharkgoddess?

Seriously, its like some odd thing amongst her and various other people, she's accused people of stalking her and attacking her, other people accused Lifeof assault and whatever odd else.

HOnestly, its the most bizarre back and forth I've ever seen on Zootopia. And I saw the Ritooli debacle.

Kitty Chan wrote:

Kitty Chan wrote:

Kitty Chan wrote:

Kitty Chan wrote:

Kitty Chan wrote:

I agree that lumping the non-violent devout with violent fanatics is unfair. As for the claims of "threats" I can't agree, however. Based on theevidence in front of me (the thread) I don't see it.