For those without access!!!!!

lostangeleyes

Ok, enough is enough! I gave Fanfire until today to at the very least simply respond to my requests for help. Well guess what...theydidn't respond.

Now I'm going to file complaints with the BBB, the CA FTC, the CA Attorney Generals office (wonder if Jerry Brown will remember me from when I worked onone of his campaigns) PM and members of Congress who are involved with the TM and Live Nation merger.

I encourage all of you to do the same. We've waited for over six weeks and there is simply no excuse for the lack of customer service and access to whatwe have already paid for!

FTC will not work. They have no jurisdiction over the Internet. AG and BBB is are your options in that order. I know you've been putting up with this andhow you must feel frustrated. I don't understand why they just cant give you a new name and start your account over. althugh you may lose some years ofcredit (i.e. horizon). there cant be that many people left that it would cost them that much just to reset the accounts fron scratch. Hopefully any who neededto do that has there codes for this tour and would be back up to horizon type status by next tour and i don't mean 2010. If theres some advantage for 2010hold out for your original name. Wish you luck.

What happened when they finally got your problem fixed? Did you go to "Boots" level?

I think the FTC can help as the companies in question are not internet based, but rather have a physical location here inCA. Even if they can't help, I'm going to send a complaint to them and anyone else I can think of!

i speak from experience. FTC said AG. i think a lot of people had the same problem as me and they suddenly realised what was wrong. your problem is verystrange as it don't look like it would be a problem but obviously is huge for you. are you sure your pm's or emails to help desk are even getting thru.maybe not. just speculating.

keep bugging.