Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PiChU

Where are you from?

Roslyn Stephanie wrote:

Sydney, Australia! (C'mon boys, please announce some tour dates...you're killing us down here!!!!!!)

C'mon Ros, spend K.Rudds stimulus cheque on an airfare and come see U2 in New York with El and I!!

Oh yeah, I'm from Sydney, Australia too roll.gif

Liz tu tambien eres de Mexicali?

Wow!!! this is the first time I find someone from my rancho here!

and look! Melissa is from Tijuana!

mick james wrote:

Roslyn Stephanie wrote:

Sydney, Australia! (C'mon boys, please announce some tour dates...you're killing us down here!!!!!!)

C'mon Ros, spend K.Rudds stimulus cheque on an airfare and come see U2 in New York with El and I!!

Oh yeah, I'm from Sydney, Australia too

I would sooooooo love to join you guys!

NOW WHAT/?pimp.gifdevil.gifalien.gifeyes.gifmad.gifroll.gifsmokin.gifsmokin.gifglasses.gifwink.gifeyes.giftongue.gifglasses.gifsmokin.gifroll.gif????

PLEASE MAY I HAVE A JOB AS FAR AWAY FROM WISCONSIN AS POSSIBLE.. PS I DO HAVE ANIMALS FOR THE ARK. alien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gif CAT. embarassed.gifgrin.gif DOG LOKI AND NANNA

ODIN FREYA THOR IDUNA HEIMDALL NEHALLENNIA SJOFNA RAGNOROCK BLACK CAT JUST TURNED FIVE IN FEB. CAT WITH NO NAME

Yeap !! I'm from Mexicali too, 100% cachanilla. You are the first person from Mexicali I find here, too.

But I find some guys from Tijuana.

I can't find my post from this morning, but bragi the cat died last year on leap day feb 29, at 10:25pm when I got home from seeing the U23D for thesecond time. He had a stroke in the back but shut is eyes for now at 3:06am 3/1/09 when the current bass player I am with got home from his gig. Bragi wasonly six years old. I am 44 3/9/1965 6:13am Milwaukee Wisconsin is where I was born and raised. I have landed in Ocon om ow oc. Freya1 was my screen namebefore something happened when I renewed last time and they made me change it. sometime I come across as bitchy, but I'm really not. I am bi-polar.Peace.eyes.gif

Liz001 wrote:

Yeap !! I'm from Mexicali too, 100% cachanilla. You are the first person from Mexicali I find here, too.

But I find some guys from Tijuana.

I think I found someone from tijuana...once!

For how long have you been here liz?

Algo me dice que de alguna parte seguro ya nos conocemos o hasta parientes tenemos,

siempre pasa asi aqui en mxli jajaja siempre termina siendo mas chico de lo que uno piensa.