Hard to read this website

Hi all. Is it just me, or is anyone out there having difficulties readting this website. The red and white fonts used with a black background on this sitemakes it very difficult to read all the posts. Do I need to buy glasses or is there anyone out there experiencing the same problems glasses.gif ?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hi there,

Yes, I am having the same problem, plus I get split screen colour the background should be grey. I would suggest you send a message via the HELP tab in the topright hand corner of your screen (it's next to the SIGN IN tab) and scroll to the bottom of the page were you can contact them and let them know yourproblem.

In the paid forum under Tech Support I've started a thread called Split screen and background colour, add your problem to that thread as well andsomeone out their in cyberspace will hopefully pick it up, I've had this for over two months now!frown.gif

Let me know if you get it resolved and likewise, I will let you know also.
Take care.

Good Morning,

Well let me tell ya, I do wear glasses for reading (I am suppose to wear them all the time :) and I bought a pair of the cheap little cheaters strength +1.50and at least now I can tell the difference between an i, l, and t. So with that said, does anyone know hoe to make the font larger? I also believe that theblack/white/red theme while looking nice is very hard on the eyes. I know I can go in and do the and I think it works, itdoes had to find my notes, but it's kind of a pain and does not help while typing, only on Preview . But hey, if that's the only whay I can make mytext larger, then so be it. I'm just saying it would be nice if all the textwere just a bit larger. I'm working off a Mac and i know there is a screen that is suppose to be there for, I guess, any other users. So hopefully whenthings do get calmed down a bit from the ticketing issues and whatnot they will be able to work on the Mac issues. Until then, I just keep my notes andcheaters handy and apologize in advance for any mistakes I make thinking a word is something it's not :) By the way I am also a Loooooooong time paidMember. I've just gotten up the nerve to jump into the Zoo. Now I'm wondering what took me so long. So I too would appreciate it if ya would let meknow if anything gets resolved, as I will you if I find anything out. Thanks, 0_0 (I can't even get a real smiley up)

Thanks Akakitten as i squint so see your user nameeek.gif. Can I suggest to allout there who are having this problem to contact "Tech Support" and if you are reading this Bono please put in a good word for you us with TechSupport .I have only two eyes and I need them to try and read your website.

• Subscriber

thanks Rhanson will keep you posted.

I've just logged back in today and when I go to the blogs page it is now logging me of and whilst I am posting this reply to you half the screen backgroundis in black and the other half is in grey, I suppose I should be grateful it's not signed me out of here as well. I wish someone would sort these problemsout once and for all!

Anniebear. Thanks. Around a half an hour ago my back ground turned to grey and it was so easy to read everything. But now it's back to the old formatagain. But maybe somewhere out there in Tech Support someone is looking into this.

Hey Jets,

How do I change the zoom? I just did something, utterly by accident I must say, and made my screen about 5x larger and was only able to see about a 1/4 of thesite, LOL. Still trying to figure my way around the Mac as well. Kinda freaked me out, but I did get it back after a little fooling around. It's still notthe same. I also just found out there's a Apple store in town so I think I'm gonna swing by there for some help with a few things.

This getting old is definitely for the birds!

But looking at the screen, now that I'm out of shock a bit, I just think I might have zoomed, lol

• Subscriber

Just logged back in again and my background is still black with red/white writing, I went to the Blogs page and My home ok this time, but still part of thescreen is in grey and part in black/red. The titles of each blog are in large block letters so I can't ready it very well, t his is how it's been forme for the last few weeks, let's hope your right and someone is looking at it.