Really bad time in my life

theletdown

How do you cope?

I expect a bit of an explanation is required yes?

a) I turn 19 on Sunday

B) My fiance dumped me last week as he is "confused"

c) My aunty died of cancer yesterday morning, I cant go to the funeral

d) I have numerous health tests on Tuesday in the doctors

e) I have not spoken to love of my life since he dumped me but his best mate insists he loves me.

f) U2 forum has only just started liking me again! :P

Any pearls of wisdom or advice?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, I'm sorry you're going thru all of this all at once. My best advice is to lean on your family and friends at times like these. I'm very sorryabout your Auntie -- I think we've all had an Auntie that we loved to pieces and it's hard to let them go. I will say a prayer for you -- that yourtests go well, that you can figure things out with your break up, and that things will start to look better for you.

Someone wise soul once said "It's just a moment, this time will pass..." and you will get through it.

• Subscriber

Thanks Raspazz and everyone else.

Unfortunately things are not getting better.

Today i found out that the solicitors are dropping the case of medical and clinical negligence leading to my fathers death 3 years ago this year. After 3years they have decided not to take it on.

And on a lighter note my bank card now does not work

And I still haven't spoken to my ex-fiance.

frown.gif

Wait, you turn 19 and that's all? Try being 26 with a bachelor's degree, getting evicted, not finding any work in your field or even anywhere else,trying to find a hand out somewhere but all the places like United Way and the benevolence places are all tapped out or closed, and the girl your dating takesanother hit at your ego by calling you a geek loser who can't do anything once again, not being able to buy food, or gas, having a 60 thousand dollarstudent loan plus credit card debt you ran up because of the aforementioned job problem, plus a bank debt.

And then we can talk about hitting bottom.

Edit so's I don't sounds likes an ass: I said all that to say that it'll get better.

Wait, you turn 19 and that's all? Try being 26 with a bachelor's degree, getting evicted, not finding any work in your field or even anywhere else,trying to find a hand out somewhere but all the places like United Way and the benevolence places are all tapped out or closed, and the girl your dating takesanother hit at your ego by calling you a geek loser who can't do anything once again, not being able to buy food, or gas, having a 60 thousand dollarstudent loan plus credit card debt you ran up because of the aforementioned job problem, plus a bank debt.

Edit so's I don't sounds likes an ass: I said all that to say that it'll get better.