would you? get on yer boots I mean?

Does the song make u want to? it does me....I'm not gonna lie. I want to go out and buy a KILLA pair of boots.....although I have a few already!! It tookawhile to grow on me. and I KNOW it's not just about BOOTS......but......it still gives me an excuse to covet some cute ones...... (i'm not a big shoewearer & BOOTS are a stretch......but I still WANT them...). Am I a victim of a title? If I am I'm OK with that-cuz I'd get on my boots at the wordGET!! lol.

• Subscriber

I'm going to say, and this is from just one mans perspective (and NLOTH is my No.1 U2 record, b.t.w.), thatSexy Boots left me feeling...deflated.

The murder of this track for me is the inflection they put on'Boots' that just makes me cringe. It's like the way 'The Goodies' would do sexy on one of their music specials.

Moment of Surrender....however. Now the voice in that tune makes me want to put on some fine clothes and go get all religiouswith some ladies!

I'm talking about serious worship at the alter of Woman the way Prince would do it.

OOooohh yeeeaahh...

pimp.gif

I always loved my boots (flat ones, high heels, chunky, Dr. Martens, all of them!), so no need for special reason for me to get them on :). Besides, it'sstill relative cold here so you can wear them.

In any event, I just bought so-called summer boots to wear them even if it's warmer outside...

Seems like I have boots fetish, doesn't it?

Lol!

I always loved my boots (flat ones, high heels, chunky, Dr. Martens, all of them!), so no need for special reason for me to get them on :). Besides, it'sstill relative cold here so you can wear them.

In any event, I just bought so-called summer boots to wear them even if it's warmer outside...

Seems like I have boots fetish, doesn't it?

Lol!

• Subscriber

Did anyone see the interview where Bono said what the term really means? I think it was a term from Africa, and he said he hadn't told the rest of theband, until now.. Anyway, it means to put on your condom!!! roll.gif