U2 Themed Birthday

kris_smith87

• Subscriber

Hey guys,

I'm toying with the idea of making a U2 theme for my 22nd birthday in June. I'm looking for some ideas as to how I can incorporate the greatest band onEarth with my birthday celebrations. (I also think they're starting the tour on that same night June 30th?)

So far I've come up with a few ideas:

- a Joshua Tree

- one room called the "Discotheque"

- one room complete with Rock Band (I know there are no U2 songs on it, but you get the point...)

- encouraging my guests to sport their coolest shades, and or skull caps (ala the Edge)

- encouraging females to wear "Lemon" colored or velvet dresses

- I'm thinking of dressing up as The Fly

I would also encourage my guests to get on their boots...(sexy boots!)

any other ideas?

• Subscriber

get someone to make you a cake shaped like an electric guitar. I made one for my daughter's 10th birthday and she loved it - it was pink. Yours could be areplica of one of Edge's faves.

I would encourage my guests to wear combat trousers and sleeveless shirts to represent Adam and Larry, respectively.

And if I could find someone who could sing like Bono I would ask him to appear during the party and sing happy birthday for me, but I would keep it a secretand catch people by surprise. My brother had a Elvis look a like do this at his wedding party and it was very entertaining.

• 1 month later...