If you could travel anywhere...

U2LAWoman

• Subscriber

I think this has been asked before, but it's a new Zoo...so...no matter the cost, where would you go?!

I would travel to Spain, first. Then off to France, Italy, Great Britain. I would travel the countrysides and take lots of pictures. Maybe sketch things andhold the moments to take back with me. I'd also attend concerts. Where would you go, and what would you like to do?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well of the places I have yet to see I would like to do Antarctica, Canada (the bits I haven't seen or about to see), Alaska, USA (New Orleans, SanFrancisco), Mexico (Chicha Nitza), Egypt (Sphinx, Valley of the Kings etc), South Africa, & New Zealand. Seeing natural scenery and wildlife.

• Subscriber

Places I haven't been and want to go to- Mexico, Australia (I want to see the outback!), and any place where you can see the northern lights

Places I've been and am dying to go to again- Ireland, of course. It was one of the most beatiful places I've ever seen. Also the desert southwestUnited States...I'm enchanted by the desert. I am going to move out there someday, I swear.

• Subscriber

hmmm.. i've been lucky to go to my top 3 places i wanted to see before i die (australia, st. petersburg, russia and hawaii).. now i'm thinking fiji,italy, jamaica.. i dunno.. brazil would be nice too.