If you could travel anywhere...

U2LAWoman

U2LAWoman wrote:

I think this has been asked before, but it's a new Zoo...so...no matter the cost, where would you go?!

I would travel to Spain, first. Then off to France, Italy, Great Britain. I would travel the countrysides and take lots of pictures. Maybe sketch things and hold the moments to take back with me. I'd also attend concerts. Where would you go, and what would you like to do?

Japan (sushi--always thinking of food) and Sweeden/Norway (thinking of woman)....

But many other places too....I would like to see Hong Kong, yet don't know if U2 is ever going to play there....

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The places I would love to travel to include southern California, Las Vegas, New York City,Maui, Dublin, London, Seattle and maybe Germany.

The reasons why I chose these places include:

Southern California-I celebrated my Birthday in LA and it was the best one I ever had

Dublin, London and Las Vegas-I've never been there

NYC-I studied fashion in the Manhatten area I was in college

Germany & Maui-Family reasons

Seattle-I would love to visit my old stomping grounds.

I want to fly myself over the Bermuda Triangle at night, spend a few days in the Bahamas (I live in Florida so doing that part is no big deal) then I alwayswanted to go to Morrocco and get a fine horse and ride all the way to Alexandria in Egypt. I was kinda pissed when U2 came out with their Fez thing, I feltripped off LOL, so part of me doesn't want to go there now. That's just the Pisces in me, I wanted to go there long before this album. So, if Icouldn't do that---I want to go into space, I want someone to build a space hotel and I want to go hang out there and throw little rocks at earth making myown shooting stars!!!LMAO!!!

wahine wrote:

I want to fly myself over the Bermuda Triangle at night, spend a few days in the Bahamas (I live in Florida so doing that part is no big deal).I want to go into space, I want someone to build a space hotel and I want to go hang out there and throw little rocks at earth making my own shooting stars!!!LMAO!!!

Been through the Bermuda Triangle, either coming or going to Bahamas, (can't remember so long ago now) and lived to tell the tale, either thator I am living in a parallel universe roll.gif

I'm with you on the space thing, I would love to do that, it would be out of this world in more ways than one smile.gif

• Subscriber

I'd love to explore the ruins of the Ancient cities of Iraq. I tried to go about ten years ago but couldn't get a visa. Iceland would be pretty cool aswell (pardon the pun!), and I have always wanted to go to Japan, although a weekend on the Moon would be the ultimate adventure.

I would love to go and see/do the following:

Go in search of the North West Passage

Travel up through Sweden, into Iceland and go as far north as I could go, then travel back down through Norway using only the Fyords to travel and boats.

Travel from the the proposed source of the Nile down through Egypt

Travel down the Amalfi coast in Italy, taking in all the archaeological sites, go to Etna and Vesuvius ( I know they're away from each other but what thehell) then go over onto Capri. Then, once i've done Capri i'd like to travel by boat over to North Africa and go to Marrakesh

Travel around the African continent

See the Northern Lights

See polar bears, seals sea lions..............I just wanna see all kinds of different animals.

Go to Peru and see Manchu Pichu and the Nasca Lines, then travel through the Amazon. I then want to climb one of the biggest trees so that I can see the top ofthe forest canopy

Go to the Outer Hebrides and travel around Scotland more

Do a road trip around Ireland, just going where the road takes me.

Go to Australia and New Zealand, taking in Papua New Guinea too

My family think I have a Gypsy soul cos I want to travel so much. I had the chance to go when I was 16 but circumstances prevented it so i've had to leaveit till my kids were grown up. The youngest is now 13 so he'll be gone soon, then I can start my adventures tongue.gif I just want to soak up other cultures and learn about other people

Meadowlea wrote:

Well of the places I have yet to see I would like to do Antarctica, Canada (the bits I haven't seen or about to see), Alaska, USA (New Orleans, San Francisco), Mexico (Chicha Nitza), Egypt (Sphinx, Valley of the Kings etc), South Africa, & New Zealand. Seeing natural scenery and wildlife.

Forgot to add the place I'd most like to see. Easter Island to see the Moai Statues.