If you could travel anywhere...

U2LAWoman

• Subscriber

1. Ireland - hopefully for my 25th wedding anniversary

2. Australia - with a camping trip in the Outback

3. Alaska - the Alaskan Highway by motorcycle would be amazing....but my bike is in pieces in the garage (classic under restoration), so I'll probably beon the back of hubby's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Tracy M wrote:

1. Ireland - hopefully for my 25th wedding anniversary

2. Australia - with a camping trip in the Outback

3. Alaska - the Alaskan Highway by motorcycle would be amazing....but my bike is in pieces in the garage (classic under restoration), so I'll probably be on the back of hubby's.

I just saw the movie, "Earth" this past weekend and I recommend it fully. They take some amazing views of this planet we live on and youwon't have to spend money on gas, airline tickets etc..etc..

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Oohh, there are so many places I want to see! I'm a born wanderer. :)

Ireland, Australia, Sweden (I'm of mostly Swedish descent), Norway, Spain, Greece (I've actually been to Spain and Greece, but would like to see moreof both!), Tanzania or Kenya (for a photo safari), Italy, Lebanon, Israel/Palestine, Iraq, (if the Middle East ever settles down in my lifetime!), Morocco,France, Germany, Switzerland, and Canada. I have family in Switzerland and Canada and need an excuse to visit them! :P

In the U.S.: Alaska, NYC, Boston, California, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Alabama, Mississippi, Florida, Louisiana. I've been to New Orleans, St.Augustine, and Orlando, and would like to visit again, and I've been to Montana twice as a kid and would like to go back and see more. I'm also a civilrights history buff, and would love to see some of those sites in the South.

I would travel as far forward into the future as possible.

In the meantime: Galapagos, Antarctica, Argentina, China and many many other places (am ticking off my map all the places to go before I die...have a fairnumber of them off already.) But Galapagos, Antarctica while they still exist in anything remotely resembling what they once were.

Oh, and Meadowlea! You might enjoy checking out the "Moon 2.0, Cool Science, etc.." thread in the general free forum--there are some very cool linksto things involving private space travel and development.

Yep---LET'S GO TO THE MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's my list:

Lahaina,Hawaii-for personal/family reasons

Minnesota-same reason as above

NYC-I studied fashion in the Manhattan area when I was in college

Los Angeles-I spent my 31st birthday in the Hollywood region and it was my best birthday ever.

Dublin-I wonder what it would be like to meet u2's band members .

Germany-Family reasons