If you could travel anywhere...

U2LAWoman

• Subscriber

Australia, Antarctica, Ireland, England, Wales, Scotland, St. Petersburg Russia, France, Morroco, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Above the Arctic Circle in Norway,Alaska, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina, Canary Islands, Pitcairn's Island, Israel, Turkey, Denmark, Mars

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would travel to Ireland, its a magical place, where Bono & the band came from but most importantly, the Prince's birthplace. I want to visit wherehe was born, the rocky area Prince, his parents resting place, and check if there is flowers for them placed there, (always should be), then I would be off toportugal, to see the location of Our Lady of Fatima, France our lady of Lourdes, Egypt, Palestine, Israel's Nazareth, jerusalem, jordan, Via Dolorosa, theplaces where our Lord was, like the Garden of Getsemany, when he prayed alone while they slept, where he taught us how to pray the "Our Father" toall the people and broke the bread, the River Jordan where John the Baptist baptised him, where he was crusified which is the Victory for him and us, not hisdeath or end for me, the location of the Burning Bush, Moses travels, and the Garden of Eden, if Bono finds it, because I know he could if he sets his soul onit. Finally, I want to go to Dominican Republic, my homeland, to Punta Cana and just bask in the Sun for a few days, and do some snorkling and dancing and walkthru my birthplace and YES, take a vein of water that we have near my birth place and dedicate that spot to Mr. Paul David Hewsen, aka, Bono the Prince in mybirthplace so the record is straight, that an Irishman named "Bono" has earned the love and respect of Realm, and the land bears his mark and that ishis alone as he reaps his crops which he planted from a million miles away. (A spiritual way of payment) something created not by man, so it is perfect forhim) because it is part of God's creation for him. The Prince always deserves the best of Realm.

• Subscriber

I love this song. Frankie does it best, but so does Diana Krall.

Fly me to the moon

Let me play among the stars

Let me see what spring is like

On Jupiter and Mars

In other words, hold my hand

In other words, darling, kiss me

Fill my life with song

And let me sing for ever more

You are all I long for

All I worship and adore

In other words, please be true

In other words, I love you