What Music Are You Listening Too?

• Subscriber

frown.gif no reason to be jealous anjana... only meant i saw them on television that evening!

today listened to Tango in the night - Fleetwood Mac

remasered The Unforgettable Fire

and ended with Pop.

favourites; Starring at the sun, If you wear that velvet dress and Please!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
I know you're not talking to me...but I've been listening to the remastered Unforgettable Fire. I love it, especially "Pride"

how you mean not talking to you? we all talk to however is in here!

i like pride too, and The unforgettable fire (remember Larry lookin very hot in that video?)

and ofcourse Bad and MLK! golden oldies, those 4 (i mean the songs, not bandmembers, would never call them oldies, i swear!!)

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman']I know you're not talking to me...but I've been listening to the remastered Unforgettable Fire. I love it, especially "Pride"

how you mean not talking to you? we all talk to however is in here!

i like pride too, and The unforgettable fire (remember Larry lookin very hot in that video?)

and ofcourse Bad and MLK! golden oldies, those 4 (i mean the songs, not bandmembers, would never call them oldies, i swear!!)

lol...The Unforgettable Fire video ranks up there(Larry included)as one of U2's best.. and don't forget sexy Adam! And yeah..I'm always kinda touchy about that, like I don't wanna steal anyone's chance to replying if it's not directed ta me.