U2-3D

jennemaan

• Subscriber

Wow - Went to see U2 3D in Tycho Brahe Planetarium in Copenhagen yesterday. What a rush. What a work of art. Didn't imagine that it was technicallypossible to capture a Live concert in 3D like that (super quality)! I really caught my self sometimes during the movie thinking I was actually present,cheering and singing along with the rest of the crowd (must have looked a bit stupid standing up in the planetarium with arms in the air, wearing 3D goggles;o) )....

If you haven't seen it yet - start searching for a theatre - It's unbelievable!

/Cheers

• Subscriber

I loved it and saw it several times. I have never heard of it being released, I think because of technological capability to see it properly. Now you'vegot me thinking about it and I would love to see it one more time just to get into "concert mode".

Well, it's highly unlikely for me to catch it somewhere... So I was wondering if there is any other way of watching it. Oh well, I guess that'll be oneU2 thing I didnt see :) (at least, for now, you never know)

Well, it's highly unlikely for me to catch it somewhere... So I was wondering if there is any other way of watching it. Oh well, I guess that'll be oneU2 thing I didnt see :) (at least, for now, you never know)

I saw the film three times, not many really. I wish I could see it more times.

U23D is amazing, excellent, fabulous. You really believe you are in a U2 concert rather than in a theatre watching a film. And you can be in wherever. Withinthe crowd or even with the band on the stage.

The first time I saw it I thought the hands up were from the people from the front seats. Then I realized those hands were from the film. In the same way Ithought about the water...

Needless to say the quality of the images and the sound. You can perfectly see every detail of the cymbals and even the movement of the drums.

I'm very proud U23D was recorded almost all in my country, Argentina, and most important I have been part of that.

My lovely sister treated me to see this for my birthday last year, knowing that I love U2. It was awesome and even more awesome when my sister started to getinto it too. I definitely would like to see this again to get into 'concert mode', like Jannette said.

Naida wrote:

Is there any way person may see this on DVD? Has there ever been a DVD to purchase?

With 3D glasses, attached, of course...

Actually, my dad just bought a 65" flat screen TV by Mitsubishi. One of the options, under the video category, is 3D....so, it will bepossible to view U23D in the next couple of years. You might have to wear the glasses though.