About the Justice remix

PiChU

...what do you think of it?

Ok I get it, maybe you people won't go insane over it but I am!

I love justice! it crossed my mind that U2 might take that step to the

trendy electro scene but I just couldn't see it happening, and to find the

new remix here just like that really blew me away.

I adore it! now my friends will be sick of U2 lmao!

Now I'll go looking for more remixes, maybe a faster one hehe

• Subscriber

it's okay, hardly cutting edge dance music though. i'm really sick and bored of all these half baked remixes of U2 songs (with the exception of theoriginal USA mix of NYD and NY), i'd much prefer to have some new material as a b-side - come one U2 you've recorded enough! the only great dance mixU2 have ever done that went down well in the clubs was LMC v U2 'take me to the clouds above' and half of that was whitney houston. so yes to U2sampling in other peoples tunes clap.gif and no to U2 remixescry.gif

• Subscriber

PiChU wrote:

...what do you think of it?

Ok I get it, maybe you people won't go insane over it but I am!

I love justice! it crossed my mind that U2 might take that step to the

trendy electro scene but I just couldn't see it happening, and to find the

new remix here just like that really blew me away.

I adore it! now my friends will be sick of U2 lmao!

Now I'll go looking for more remixes, maybe a faster one hehe

I'm with you on this one, I love a bit of sleazy French house/electro, and Justice are catching up to Daft Punk as some of the best in thatstyle. I love it. Obviously U2 fans who are also into electronic music are gonna dig more than those who aren't - but this is top notch!

Aww!! I've always wanted to see justice live, I've seen many videos of their performances and they are really great at it!

There was a rumor they were coming to Mexicali, but now with the whole situation I dunno if it's gonna happen.

I don't think the remix is half baked bytthe way but that's just my opinion, and I don't know if it's fair to compair justice to daft punk,they haven't been around that long, those two go hand by hand in my electronic folder but justice has got a lot to learn yet.

They are really good live and if you get a chance to see them please do. You'll aprriciate them even more.There is documentary that they did from theirtour and it's called "Across The Universe"…

It's really sick…

You are right they are influenced a lot by daft punk.

lol! I loved the cover of that documentary, how they mixed the "Across the universe" film to their own concept, and the two of them with the redbackground about to kiss just like the movie poster, I thought it was hilarious.

I haven't seen the documentary yet, I've got a bunch of bootlegs, the remixes are amazing.