Art ( are you good at it , and can we see your work )

123love

• Subscriber

tacosontheceiling wrote:

In high school I was considered by the art teachers to be pretty talented, but since I graduated I haven't drawn a single thing. Also I'm sure if I could figure out a way to upload anything I've done, I would be laughed off the internet by the real artists
:P

I'm sure you are talented. You just need to get motivated. It's easy to upload, I took this pics from my cell phone cam, then sent themto myself, uploaded them to PB. I posted links, but I'm sure there's another way. And who cares what the "real artists" think, you just doyour own thing and forget about 'em!

• Subscriber

U2LAWoman wrote:

tacosontheceiling wrote:

In high school I was considered by the art teachers to be pretty talented, but since I graduated I haven't drawn a single thing. Also I'm sure if I could figure out a way to upload anything I've done, I would be laughed off the internet by the real artists
:P

I'm sure you are talented. You just need to get motivated. It's easy to upload, I took this pics from my cell phone cam, then sent them to myself, uploaded them to PB. I posted links, but I'm sure there's another way. And who cares what the "real artists" think, you just do your own thing and forget about 'em!

Thanks! I'm going to see if I can dig up some stuff from the portfolio where I've been keeping it and take some pictures.

I took some photos of the stuff I painted, actually in the old zoo I showed you some of my work

right now I'm not at home to upload my stuff (Which I should have done long ago)

I'll make a digital portfolio and when it's decent I'll let you all know.

You should go back to the drawing taquitos, I'd love to see some of your work.