VOTE: Should I get a U2 tatoo?

xtraspicy62

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I think it's a cool idea. I've briefly entertained the idea too, but I am deathly afraid of needles, and the thought of the process of getting a tattoomakes me feel like passing out. But otherwise I probably would. If you're ok knowing that it's absolutely permanent, then I say go for it!

• Subscriber

I am not against tatoos but I believe your tat choice should be something very personal to you. Are there lyrics to a song you find yourself living by? Amemory, symbol other than just the name of the band? Just some thoughts to ponder before you decide.

• Subscriber

I don't really think a vote from others should be the way you decide to get a tattoo. You should get a tattoo only if you really want one. I have two. Ihave two hearts on my right shoulder blade... which is the closest I've ever come to a "U2" tattoo. I love the song Two Hearts, but I washesitant on putting anything on my body for or of another.

The only names I would put consider putting my body are my kids names. But I've seen some very cool U2 tats out there.

My other tat is a dolphin on my calf. This one I would like either fixed or removed. The dolphin itself looks good but the tattoo artist went ahead w/o mypermission and used a pink highlighting type deal around it. The problem is I'm so fair skinned that even though it's about 10 years old, it looks likeit's new or irritated because of the pink.

Do they hurt? Yep. So, if you decide to get one, be sure it's something that you wouldn't mind being on your body for the rest of your life. Thinkabout it and then think about it some more. That's my advice.